Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
This is really unstable. I'm a huge fan of games like CoC and TiTs so I'm looking forward since this reminds me a lot of them. Though I think will wait for a more stable experience. Thank you for the hard work.
Hello!

Is there a particular part that's acting unstable? The save system is pretty much the only major bug at this point although there are a few things that aren't properly working yet, like the crafting table. But if you've encountered something not working properly be sure to let me know so I can take a closer look at it ^_^ I appreciate your feedback as well!

Anonynn.

Reactions: Sillnill

albamuth

Dec 31, 2018
Right after I kissed the dwarf merchant Jensen:

Error running script: Error compiling expression 'player.lust = 7': CompareElement:
Operation 'Equal' is not defined for types 'Boolean' and 'Int32'

....keeps popping up.

albamuth

Dec 31, 2018
Right after I kissed the dwarf merchant Jensen:

Error running script: Error compiling expression 'player.lust = 7': CompareElement:
Operation 'Equal' is not defined for types 'Boolean' and 'Int32'

....keeps popping up.
And later, in the treehouse, when seeing the goblin woman:

Error running script: Error compiling expression 'player.lust + 1': ArithmeticElement: Operation 'Add' is not defined for types 'Boolean' and 'Int32'
Error running script: Error compiling expression 'player.lust = 7': CompareElement: Operation 'Equal' is not defined for types 'Boolean' and 'Int32'

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
And later, in the treehouse, when seeing the goblin woman:

Error running script: Error compiling expression 'player.lust + 1': ArithmeticElement: Operation 'Add' is not defined for types 'Boolean' and 'Int32'
Error running script: Error compiling expression 'player.lust = 7': CompareElement: Operation 'Equal' is not defined for types 'Boolean' and 'Int32'
Heya! Thank you for the bug reports! These should be fairly easy fixes ^_^

Anonynn.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I have a question. Are you able to have sex with the wolftaur in the cell? My character didnt talk or do anything with him but watch him die, But I'm not sure if that's just because of how I made my character, or that their isn't any talking or sexual things with him.

EDIT: I've also found a bug, I gained +2 lust, then this popped up under it.

Error running script: Error compiling expression '"<br/><font color="dedede">But you've lost "+ player.health +"!</font color>"': SyntaxError: Unexpected token "dedede" <IDENTIFIER>; expected one of <EOF>Line: 1, Column: 20

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Hello!

Is there a particular part that's acting unstable? The save system is pretty much the only major bug at this point although there are a few things that aren't properly working yet, like the crafting table. But if you've encountered something not working properly be sure to let me know so I can take a closer look at it ^_^ I appreciate your feedback as well!

Anonynn.
Dunno if it's well known, I had my lust become "false" resulting in errors with it trying to compare it to an int. This happened with the dwarf vendor. Also when you eat food in camp it sets your hp to 2. Not that it matters as you get full hp when you rest, just an observation. That's what I can recall from the top of my head. Disregarding the save system. Hope it helps.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
So I have a question. Are you able to have sex with the wolftaur in the cell? My character didnt talk or do anything with him but watch him die, But I'm not sure if that's just because of how I made my character, or that their isn't any talking or sexual things with him.
There are no sex scenes with the wolf-taur since he's suffering from a "particular ailment" (story-related) which Rold covers in the next half of the conversation leading up to the blackout. BUT the scene does moderately change with your corruption levels. If you manage the get the item from him which leads to a quest, you may be able to have sex with a certain member of his family! ^_~

EDIT: I've also found a bug, I gained +2 lust, then this popped up under it.

Error running script: Error compiling expression '"<br/><font color="dedede">But you've lost "+ player.health +"!</font color>"': SyntaxError: Unexpected token "dedede" <IDENTIFIER>; expected one of <EOF>Line: 1, Column: 20
Thank you for the bug report! I super appreciate it. This is probably related to the others listed above. I've added it to the list! ^_^ It should be fixed by the next update.

[QUOTE="Sillnill, post: 1554442, member: 924812"]Dunno if it's well known, I had my lust become "false" resulting in errors with it trying to compare it to an int. This happened with the dwarf vendor. Also when you eat food in camp it sets your hp to 2. Not that it matters as you get full hp when you rest, just an observation. That's what I can recall from the top of my head. Disregarding the save system. Hope it helps.[/QUOTE]

Hmm....that's pretty odd! I'll double check the Dwarf and make sure the coding is doing what it's supposed to. Thanks!

Also, thanks for the bug report about the camping. I plan to go back through that entire script to minimalize it (with the knowledge I have now) and to double check for errors :) I'll likely do that when I get to Chapter 2 since that is a big part of Chapter 2.

Appreciate the reports guys! Thank you!!

Anonynn.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
There are no sex scenes with the wolf-taur since he's suffering from a "particular ailment" (story-related) which Rold covers in the next half of the conversation leading up to the blackout. BUT the scene does moderately change with your corruption levels. If you manage the get the item from him which leads to a quest, you may be able to have sex with a certain member of his family! ^_~

Ah thank you for the information, I just didn't know if there was some sort of way to heal him and that I just couldn't cause of my characters stats. It would be kinda cool if you could though with a high enough stat like Intelligence or a quest or something. Either way thank you for the help again.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Ah thank you for the information, I just didn't know if there was some sort of way to heal him and that I just couldn't cause of my characters stats. It would be kinda cool if you could though with a high enough stat like Intelligence or a quest or something. Either way thank you for the help again.
I thought about that honestly and maybe in the future I'll revisit the character and see if I can add more things to him --- but the Wolf-taur is essentially supposed to be a warning to the player; both saying you can't help everyone and that the Emtropy can be incredibly dangerous both mentally and physiologically. ^_^ If you have anymore questions or suggestions though lemme know!

Anonynn.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Loading a save is broken. When I load a saved code my characters past profession always changes to farmer, I didn't take a long enough look to see any other differences other than perhaps the fact that before I loaded it I'm pretty sure I was an inch taller but this obviously isn't any good lol. I'm playing on the downloaded version, idk if the online version is any different (I tried but gave up because it legit just didn't load the save at all... probably because I tried my save from the downloaded version XD). Sorry about my lack of info.. my knowledge about this stuff only reaches as far as where to and not to put said folders.

Here's my save code in case it can help you fix the farmer thing. I originally chose the adventurer one, (forget what it's called but something about making maps).

z~L349P-c6&Lb,VSg(GmD(<X_@6cNy 56S/T2lZA>[Js1p/q6@>bLNa}"{p.fW7LqZSTd;p;zC9@3hn]rm_xaS5rn!>RE1-vz9$JQ5)Op;xKFW)b8T:gncbflZ{THe,9](@DU6urwRd;wr$\hzs6/Qyr[VK8l$(y7R(cN,5YK"|~{jGIH>~HE1\l~r A.F)4J,NzfC>Y.Wh}AOzcA|6:sWZA>[Jj20y>hy?}nh_Q8LS@]bF]r$j_.3a/30U& ,neN$(ypm1 K\Em>Vgrk6~O.Q/Tt6xb{k!.tg|miWS~3@=!qgw|/7Jd2ow>S.6"QYe6T g6\9fGe;W.$1k!uH6eEVbQP JOvWZy/INPOS0bo|;iT3,Wg?0mBW=j|f]?LuP~w8L8ucK~S y574-q6:)>Fsov!Ll,afu{i)VKS;pDyPIuH;3jOUzvYQQmICHESQWp3E/\j5$Rg9ov;c|Y Y\)J$U&wVg[sWZ}]?@s154&x2)|DK_p:Io5WQ8Lv-fKS,n&yo;jO"5im<=slQKSOg~KOZm,25-Nj4Q\q?PM~k<X|f]){10\shF_&ZKK&U]65z;2_(I{}Ua6O~ds!Y\>t-hKj;la1C_iE@;f\"(2!_4,PN{JTOcl&Y/PUz<Iq[d{L_A6{8E)SAoa)8VD>xwSW\E[|-_> E{WUwz>Ckv{K4]i2UvOqQwi_sC)bA-rmJE.74hjmWUmbwo$,EFms_Bq5\h&L1B6}xF)SAuS"8cB?_giGM;{$-_>[E{WTww>}kt&auAX)G8{6A_K&dM4qC_qXU:,ypwcWUVmcgoz{d$HiqQ=c(UoaB,b&WUH-5g;{LL-s_ -";2{Tmx6wEl|DYa>1Lmwa<uDu)8nQ o;&(6nS$-~\:|o$HXUAk9\LYS$Py:OU-pAn;G&zW i_8tcD_SaXSF&s_ -";2{h36s{d6"KK_T8Fkwa<uDu)8nQ o;&(6nS$-~\:|o$<GLO{k.ARgc&d$HiqQ=c(UoaB,b&WUH-5g;{/>[6aw7|(|w>Rmz,2Mv-RosO9S3CSA7c:k_6pW~2GMHA 4UmtyvqSw=\FMAq Oj22U.Qx-E)lCvCaQ~8d\giZO~,WknohY\Wly36q-Ts9;]i Wz&{8X]Z_\)tS[i$_zkN;gqpmbO)EPYZYEm9>HSK4Dk9\A6f"UgM(k~o$6nS:u\A<]3k{OTWRK]Mdsz4q>Xy({\wBo[MW{zO5KgU/8b-aaPC(uEQRQH\2&DORSAk9\LYS$Py:OU-pAn;G&zW i_8tcD_SaXSF&s_ -";2{Tmx6wEl|DYa>n>d,;4Z-n\WO~,hCoslcL-q6.$92c4 AHM{m=GZqoEt\b4$qH6N2;_pQ[k))7uZCw898zoKiv69,s-Ro3|,W7Gh6_k/s~gyiH$d&UQB]vU,)=,xiAUdkjgKq.>FOEw<Yv|)m~m SgM(k~o$6nS:u\A<]3k{OTWRK]Mdsz4q>Xy({\wBo[MW{zO5KgU/8b-aaPC(uEQRQH\2&DORSAk9\LYS$Py:OU-pAn;G&zW i_8tcD_SaXSF&s_ -";2{Tmx6wEl|DYa>n>d,;4Z-n\WO~,hCoslcL-q6.$92c4 AHM{m=GZqoEt\b4$y4\d&MwB6}1K)VAoa)|98zoKiv69,s-Ro3|,W XqsO?j_;4Z-n\WO~,hCoslcL-q6.$92c4 AHM{m=GZqoEt\b4$qH6N2;_pQ[k))7uZCw898zoKiv69,s-Ro3|,W7Gh6_k/s~gyiH$d&UY]GkV,tS]udl<9kwSXqFIONNGZ@z9$UU3QBc8Mz]Y]50l-t-0SatW>"wjMe{:6uy"1zs!,/ick5 gg_D0_}q)kNM;n/MN]vH)zWm=9kaYsCNIJiTUd@g_~J-x;Tj$Pqan,W$W($HubD,7&!5j)D>:501s-33y>]Jv{o:>ns/9mHc~WTJ$jD{$6tA~mdr6@kpS1<AHNuHaaYxM Qcm?yj&Ok/](k]S"&qYj;3qHWC1rYely36qATs9;]q}n8_s/s~gyqH$d&UYB]vU,&aYRQH\2{DORSAs9\LYS!Py:OUApAn;G{zW i_|tcD_SiXSF&s] -";2GTmx6wMl|DYaCn>d,;_Z-n\WW~,hCo0lcL-q$.$92c_ AHM{u=GZqoMt\b4$y2Uc{zW i_|tcD_SiljO_CPXM]Ur98qAh9),e XqsW?j_;_nJw)|1h>aidT&gy33kAcr1sS4<NO{uy Oj22

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Loading a save is broken. When I load a saved code my characters past profession always changes to farmer, I didn't take a long enough look to see any other differences other than perhaps the fact that before I loaded it I'm pretty sure I was an inch taller but this obviously isn't any good lol. I'm playing on the downloaded version, idk if the online version is any different (I tried but gave up because it legit just didn't load the save at all... probably because I tried my save from the downloaded version XD). Sorry about my lack of info.. my knowledge about this stuff only reaches as far as where to and not to put said folders.

Here's my save code in case it can help you fix the farmer thing. I originally chose the adventurer one, (forget what it's called but something about making maps).
Hello! Thanks for the bug report and the save info!

Unfortunately, the Save System has been broken for a while now. Hopefully it may be receiving an update by the end of the month but I can't make any guarantees. If the current library owner of the library doesn't end up updating it, I may hire a programmer (if I can find one) to built a new library from scratch. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Anonynn.

Reactions: Cheese_Dude

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
AMS v0.33C (PTB-Story Remaster Conclusion) is LIVE!
3MAY19
Word Count: 1,754,036
LinesOfCode: 105,057
Characters: 12,360,392

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link: [ ](http://anonymousynn.blogspot.com)
And you can donate here if you like it! [ ](https://www.patreon.com/anonynn)
Public Discord: [ ](https://discord.gg/y3V4hbN)

May 28, 2018
Hey, 'sup, new player here with a question. Just dl'ed the new version and when I start it it crashes and says:
Failed to load game.
The following errors occurred:
Incorrect ASL version number
Error loading XML data for 'calendar.holidays' - ensure that it contains no nested XML
Error loading XML data for 'calendar.item' - ensure that it contains no nested XML
Error loading XML data for 'calendar.item' - ensure that it contains no nested XML
Does any one have any idea what's going on here?

Edit:
Nevermind, figured things out. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Is there a Mac version of this? The online version doesn't work.
Hello! Unfortunately, there is no MAC version of the game. Quest currently only works in Windows. I do believe there are plans to make Quest browser based but I'm pretty sure that is quite-a-ways down the road. I'm sorry about that. As for the online version, the game is simply too large to be hosted on the Quest website but currently that is the only way to host the online version.

So the download and Windows is all we have for the time being. I apologize about any inconvenience that has created.

good question
I've recently hired a backup programmer to completely redue the Save/Load System. It's very broken and severely outdated---but hopefully within the next month or two we'll have a brand new beta Save System to test ^_^

If you guys have anymore questions lemme know!

Anonynn.

zehirman

May 25, 2017
ok good to know that will be fixed, thanks for answering. If i can add a suggestion : can we have the possibility in the future to add a uploaded image of our hero in the character window ? like strive for power or lilith throne ?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
ok good to know that will be fixed, thanks for answering. If i can add a suggestion : can we have the possibility in the future to add a uploaded image of our hero in the character window ? like strive for power or lilith throne ?
I already planned to do something like that in the near future --- (if a Character Viewer is what you're talking about). Fresh Mulan (of Defenstration) already told me she/he would walk me through the process when I need it but it's more about funds right now. The game simply isn't making enough for me to be able to afford that much art. I've been doing about 2 requests per month; NPC art and background but to afford all the variables that the game has, it would be in the range of maybe 8-9 pieces of art a month. Way out of my current budget.

But if we can get some funds I would be happy to implement that. I love character viewer's myself. Thanks for the kind thoughts and suggestion!

Anonynn.

Reactions: zehirman
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes