RPGM Completed Appointment of Pandora [v1.0.1] [The Delusion Express]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
MTL sez: "You still have a long way to go padawan."
Google translator promised to do better the next decade.:)
Yes, is not an edited MTL (except from the images and very few sentences).
It's bug free.
When I report an MTL of mine, means that:
a) I already debugged it.
b) marked the problematic rows in translation.tpp (red = shouldn't be translated, blue = needs to be partially translated) in case someone wants to improve google's poetry.
c) played the entire game from start to finish to confirm everything works.

ps. I forgot to mention that the key "Q" changes/swaps the character (blonde/brunette) and "W" recovers health.
I agree providing a download in the OP for the japanese version would be nonsensical given the current site rules. However, that is why I stated that the original japanese data folder should be included in the zip specifically for MTL translations. It's not an arduous task for the translator to do (they literally just have to copy and paste the data folder before they translate it, which they should be doing anyway because its always smart to have a backup when editing something.) The data folder size is insignificant as well so it wouldn't negatively effect the upload size.
I always include the translation.tpp in case someone wants to fix/improve google's poetry. (if opened as a zip archive, you can retrieve the jap files)
But is entirely up to the uploader if he/she wants to include it in the shared version or not...
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-appointment-of-pandora.75424/post-5745227

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Man art of this game is really good but MTL just ruining it :(
I agree. I don't want to poo-poo anyone's efforts here but I don't think I would be worse off playing the original Japanese version. Most of the text is just seemingly random words (some of them English) jumbled together and half the text is missing due to word wrap issues. I really don't see the point.

Reactions: Zippix and ilveris

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I agree. I don't want to poo-poo anyone's efforts here but I don't think I would be worse off playing the original Japanese version. Most of the text is just seemingly random words (some of them English) jumbled together and half the text is missing due to word wrap issues. I really don't see the point.
Which is why i suggested that the original japanese data files should be included with MTL games, at least that way the user can find their own means of translating the game that they prefer if they're not satisfied with the provided MTL. It's much the same issue I have with people slapping reipatcher on a japanese unity game rather than using bepinex. The former can't be removed where as the latter can.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
The gibbering/random words in MTL's are usually sound expressions or just sounds in written form. And automatic translators simply cannot understand and cannot convert them in english sounds. These will always exist in unedited MTL's

I don't like using translator++ 's word wrapping feature, it can and will break some games, so don't use it.

And for games like this that have YEP_MessageCore is very easy to enable it.

Open plugins.js with a text editor and search and replace "Word Wrapping":"false" with "Word Wrapping":"true".

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Here I turned on wordwrap so you don't have to. If you don't want to download new files you can do what pk2000 posted, however this game YEPmessagecore plugin is outdated and far less effective. I replaced it with a more up to date and reliable version.

tiro_5

May 25, 2020
maybe not quite there, but please give me a way to find all these tracks from title, etc.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Once I started the game I felt like I have heard the title music somewhere already, perhaps a different variant though. It could also just be a deja vu but I really would like to know about it now.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Battle dance is broken, idk if is mtl problem or engine, it start before the dialogue end
mtl should be fixed, a lot of text in the menu is untranslated and hint spot (right high corner) is cut.

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
How many actual sex scenes are in this game? There's one with the wrestler and the one shopping district and that's it?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes