Others Arcana: Heat and Cold [Season 1 Ch. 1-5/8 + Season 2 Ch. 1-5 + Season Stories 1-2 Ch.] [HarDDeer]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So, the escape key go straight to main menu and I can't save? What the hell?
And did I mention criminally slow text? But why?
And there is no options screen to change any of this? Get outta here. (yes, f5-f7 changes a few things, but come on)

Reactions: campfap

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Why WTF this game Have RPGM Tag? O_O
It Tirana Engine Creating!
PLS, do not disctaract peoples!

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
So, the escape key go straight to main menu and I can't save? What the hell?
And did I mention criminally slow text? But why?
And there is no options screen to change any of this? Get outta here. (yes, f5-f7 changes a few things, but come on)
Save occurs automatically in key moments (lots of times per chapter). It is done so that if there is a bug, you do not need to go through everything again, and even a critical error only slightly rolls you back. + Save happens really often, so I do not think that's really a problem.
To continue from a save point, just press "continue" in the main menu.
What do you mean by "criminally slow text"? If you read very quickly, just click the mouse button and the whole text will appear at once.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Chapter 3, if you interact with the toilet door you'll trigger an event earlier. If you walk near the cat, it's an layer about your character. It looks like the cat lies on top of you.

Chapter 4 the sex scene, second screen first picture doesn't have an tail. I think she would make an great companion.~

The character sprites don't always fit, especial the fox girl.

Overall quite the fun game, a bit short and not a lot to do or to figure out. The art is great, the sex scenes feel just a little short.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
Don't rush it. Chapters 3-4 feels kinda rushed and not at the same quality as chapter 1-2. In rest, I really like the game, setting and the art.

Maybe you could add a recollection room at the end or something similar.

Reactions: Musicfruit

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
I'm kinda masochistic and started with the chapter 4 but the dialog is funny as fuck. It just made to shame like 985 of the games on this site. No wonder fenoxo is like the biggest paid person on this genre of entertainment, Good writing > Art > gay shit like a plot

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I feel like this game has a serious lack of visibility. It isn't normal that something of this quality is so little talked about.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes