Others Arcana: Heat and Cold [Season 1 Ch. 1-5/8 + Season 2 Ch. 1-5 + Season Stories 1-2 Ch.] [HarDDeer]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I feel like this game has a serious lack of visibility. It isn't normal that something of this quality is so little talked about.
Dev needs to chill the game more and interact more around the forum, many games succeed based mostly of the interactions the dev has with the community.

Reactions: James Eveleth

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
I feel like this game has a serious lack of visibility. It isn't normal that something of this quality is so little talked about.
Yeah. I'm a little upset about that, too. But I hope it will change with time, and I'm already taking some steps to do that, which I will tell about later=).

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Dev needs to chill the game more and interact more around the forum, many games succeed based mostly of the interactions the dev has with the community.
Well, talking to the community is great. But the issue is, then I can't make new chapters that fast. Which I think is more important. And as far as I understand, mods bump threads based on new updates, not just new posts.

Although I am very bad in advertising, if someone knows good ways of doing it, I will be very happy to hear them.
And I seem to be answering all the questions. I just don't get a lot of them. =)

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoscar2008

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What happened to updates for this game? Chapter 5 came out in July 18 but still no chapter 5 here?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Going to window's mode Press the F5 Just fucks the game? Stuck in black screen with the music
1602089182507.png

ed132

Jul 12, 2019
how do access previous chapter gallery? should i play through whole game every update?

Reactions: Artix0

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Going to window's mode Press the F5 Just fucks the game? Stuck in black screen with the music
View attachment 848758
I had the same problem on one notebook that had Windows 10, I had to restart the game a couple of times, and it worked.
However, I had to start a new chapter instead of continue.
Sorry.

Also VERY IMPORTANT to go to
C:\Users\YourProfileName\AppData\Local\
and completely delete the «Arcana Heat and Cold» folder. So that Steam save files won’t conflict with the saves from the demo (it can cause bug like this).

I just did not have time to write about it. And someone already wrote about the game release on Steam in the thread

UPD:
Because of the different versions, (if you do not remove the old saves) there is a window that pops-up behind the game window that tells you that the versions are different and freezes the game. Of course, you can see it (sometimes) through the tabs, but the best way is to remove old saves to avoid conflicts

Last edited:

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
What happened to updates for this game? Chapter 5 came out in July 18 but still no chapter 5 here?
I was busy with preparations for releasing the game in Steam, in order not to die in poverty, lol.
Now I will upload Chapter 5 here for free. This will be the last demo (free chapter) for this season.
There is the whole Season 1 now released in Steam. Season 1 consists of 8 chapters (1 double chapter).
+ I fixed all small bugs and reworked chapter 1.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes