• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95coverimage.png

Overview:
‘Archeological Enterprise’ is a text-based adventure/rpg style game that puts you in the shoes of a vulpine archeologist tasked with helping a mysterious figure uncover a forgotten secret. The game features erotic content mainly centered around loss or game-overs, contains fantasy elements like magic and mythos, and will contain side paths and quests to enjoy.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-08
Release Date: 2022-11-07
Developer: Lapsa -
Censored: No
Version: 101722
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Cover.jpg f95coverimage.png 1635533294592.png

Last edited by a moderator:

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
good luck on your project

something i want to say, a dark mode might be something really appreciable (at least from me, but i'm sure i'm not the only one) and slightly larger text

hope to see more in the future, especially the artworks!

good luck again!

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
good luck on your project

something i want to say, a dark mode might be something really appreciable (at least from me, but i'm sure i'm not the only one) and slightly larger text

hope to see more in the future, especially the artworks!

good luck again!
Thanks for the feedback. I've tried to implement a dark mode in the past, as well as text effects (including increased or decreased font size) since its something I know I'd prefer. However, it did not pan out quite as well as I would've hoped - from what I've read I'd need to learn an entirely different coding language and even then it might not work with inform's built-in interpreter. I'll continue looking into it though! Its something that would help me a lot with testing as well so perhaps there is a workaround I can use to at the very least get larger text.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
If this is what I think it is, (and if so, it's been years) ain't no one gon' get anywhere without a walkthrough.
Its not what you think it is if you are remember back years, given that it only started development a few months ago.

Everything that exists thus far is fairly linear as far as choice goes - including the side paths, and I intend to try to keep it as straight-forward as possible. Completing one dungeon leads to the next (originally it was actually planned to literally only be a series of dungeons with no story and little interaction beyond completing levels). Even still I appreciate the feedback, and will continue to be keen on keeping from making it too labyrinthine choice-wise.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
There are a few grammar things I noticed, big one is I'm not sure why all the sex scenes use would with every verb. Overall looks very good so far.

Reactions: Lapsa

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
good game just wish there were more pictures or more describe characters for visual purposes

so far only barely know what Kristen looks like form the title of this page

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
I must say I got really bored at the Sanctum of Knowledge level. I understand there is a puzzle to figure out but I just can't be fucked when I'm being attacked by very very annoying enemies who just dodge and stun while being able to do almost no damage to me, so I'm forced to go through eight or more rounds of mindless clicking with no danger for loss for every map move or two, while trying to figure out the puzzle. If there was a way you could just clear out a section on a single run so you can check things out without being constantly attacked, that would be one thing, but they are endless which I suppose might be good if I was at all interested in grinding, but considering they are one of the weakest enemies I've faced outside the first dungeon, that's not really useful to me.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
It's not quite as convenient as a web browser, but opening the included gblorb in a Glulxe interpreter (Windows only) or (Windows/Linux/macOS) should let you change the font size, colors, etc.

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
I'm liking this so far! Only a few things in particular to comment on.

The first is on writing style. Most of your sentences use 'would', which isn't really appropriate for them. It's not a huge gripe, but it's something you tend to notice a lot when you're someone who does a lot of ERP like me.

The second is a gameplay/balance thing. I'm not seeing a particular use to the stamina system at the moment, it mostly feels like busywork to manage every few jobs/missions. Maybe later you'll add something where the day counter matters, but right now it's just a few buttons I have to press every once in a while.

Finally, money earning is a bit unbalanced. The easiest way by far is to level up hunting a few times and do that; you start getting frankly absurd amounts of money from it very fast, and said money lets you level it up more which lets you get even more money. I think hunting might need toned down slightly, while money from missions should be improved significantly to bring it up to par; I should be encouraged to fight enemies in missions which I can lose to, get the defeat scenes, and potentially get game over'd by, rather than only fighting enemies in hunting which (at the moment) do not have loss scenes or game overs.

All that said, this is showing a lot of promise! Looking forward to more updates.

Reactions: Lapsa

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I can find myself liking this a lot if it gets some polish to it, but battle-loss scenes are hot~ Especially when the victor has cock + breasts and dominant vigour, always a good combo.

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
What is the bestiality? How long can I do the garbage? Bestiality consists in real animals and not in fantasy creatures, they are called monsters, and this has nothing to do with bestiality, like worms and wasps, they are insects in general, guys, do not confuse a member with a finger.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes