Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Maybe in a next update? (I tried it find no solution)

I have 100% and this look like to get a Achievement for it so I think it is not in game yet.
Ah okay thanks, all i'm missing now is With a Little Help from Ava, I'm not sure how to get it, can you tell me?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Ah okay thanks, all i'm missing now is With a Little Help from Ava, I'm not sure how to get it, can you tell me?
Have you looked at the pic you get a hint was is missing?

You have to talk to Ava to have sex, sure it is Annas place and you have 2 options to get a Achievement for it so you choosed only one before so it is the other or? ;)

Reactions: Gremory152

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Have you looked at the pic you get a hint was is missing?

You have to talk to Ava to have sex, sure it is Annas place and you have 2 options to get a Achievement for it so you choosed only one before so it is the other or? ;)
I'm unsure where Ava is, the only place I had interaction with Anna is in the school teacher office, and I already did the 2 cum scene during having sex with her.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Gremory152

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I wrote above school hallway talk to Olivia at 14:00 hour.

It looks now it is the second spelling mistake it looks more it is Anna and not Ava.
Ah ;D finally got it, thanks you very much I'm kinda dumb through this was kinda confusing for me. Thanks alot!!. :love: (y)

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Can I ask how you get the School Bribery, Breaktime, Little Help from Ava, Olivia and Anna achievement please? and Thanks

What's a breaktime?

School Bribery 1,2 and 3: Talk to Olivia in school after completing "Sacred Sex", she will be possessed. Agree, find a janitor key in principal office. Talk to her again next day. Use all 3 on 3 separate days.

Little Help from Ava, Olivia and Anna: Talk to Olivia in school after completing "Sacred Sex", she will be possessed. Agree, find a teacher key in teachers office. Talk to her again next day. Use appropriate options.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Ah ;D finally got it, thanks you very much I'm kinda dumb through this was kinda confusing for me. Thanks alot!!. :love: (y)
I have seen the hint normally give no sense I don`t know what exact he thought about it. A girl with the name Ava don`t exist when I see it correct.

Looked at the pic I have seen Anna so I know I must do something with Anna to get it and I get it.

Achievements: A little help with Ava, Correct: A little help with Olivia (make it sense to give so a hint when she is leaving?)

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
What's a breaktime?

School Bribery 1,2 and 3: Talk to Olivia in school after completing "Sacred Sex", she will be possessed. Agree, find a janitor key in principal office. Talk to her again next day. Use all 3 on 3 separate says.

Little Help from Ava, Olivia and Anna: Talk to Olivia in school after completing "Sacred Sex", she will be possessed. Agree, find a teacher key in teachers office. Talk to her again next day. Use appropriate options.

View attachment 1380604
Ah thank you, I figured out all of them just now, Breaktime was from Lily when she take a break.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes