Nosket

May 25, 2018
How to complete the quest "Sacred Sex"? The hint is: "Visit the girls.", but I go to Emma, Olivia and Sara's home and nothing happen after ring the doorbell.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to complete the quest "Sacred Sex"? The hint is: "Visit the girls.", but I go to Emma, Olivia and Sara's home and nothing happen after ring the doorbell.
I can't remember for certain now (I haven't restarted the new update yet), but IIRC you need to go in the evening, when school has finished for the day. It's either that, or the complete opposite. I know that sounds like I am just saying "try again at a different time", but I'm really not. Some quest(s) require you to visit when no one else is home (like around 1pm or 2pm) and other quests require that you visit after everyone's finished with school or work. So if you've tried one of those times (like at 6pm) and it doesn't work, try the earlier time.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No he is refering to a little help from Ava he got a hj from Ana and Olivia and Anna I want to know the same how to achieve them
Meh, I realized since my last comment that each screenshot shows a different name at the bottom of a scene to unlock. But it still would've been easier to just type it out. Otherwise, you have to take the screenshot, save it, upload and attach it here, and then choose to display it in full size. Much more work than just typing the names of the achievements. But whatever.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I can't remember for certain now (I haven't restarted the new update yet), but IIRC you need to go in the evening, when school has finished for the day. It's either that, or the complete opposite. I know that sounds like I am just saying "try again at a different time", but I'm really not. Some quest(s) require you to visit when no one else is home (like around 1pm or 2pm) and other quests require that you visit after everyone's finished with school or work. So if you've tried one of those times (like at 6pm) and it doesn't work, try the earlier time.
Thanks for reply.
I already tried in different hours and days, but still nothing happen. The hints in game could be more specific.

Mar 27, 2019
If I remember correctly, I THINK that at some point, maybe depending on your affinity with Julia, when you hang out with Julia by the pool in the afternoon is when she get's the call from Emma and takes you over there.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how to unlock olvia and anna, contact, with a little help form ava
Hint: Anna, you talk to Olivia (14 hour) after it you new it, You can find on 2 places keys (school) when you see it click on it and you get it

I get this information aso you need to be on the pool in the night

Have solved the Game to 100% !!!

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can I ask how you get the School Bribery, Breaktime, Little Help from Ava, Olivia and Anna achievement please? and Thanks
Hint: Anna, you talk to Olivia (14 hour) after it you new it, You can find on 2 places keys (school) when you see it click on it and you get it

Last edited:
Reactions: Gremory152

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How do i get the Night Lover 2 achievement?
I don`t know it if you must do something to get it. Get it very late in the game when I go to sleep.

Maybe you must reach ?% with Isabelle to trigger it (she visit me 2xtimes, so I can`t say exact why).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes