Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Any one have an issue saving with the new update? any time I right click click save or a box to save I get an error message. Makes it kind of hard to play it since i loose any progress made.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Ok your opinion!
but a little question;
¿Why do you play a game that is tagged with all the stuff you dislike ?
Great Overhaul by the way ! Muchachos les salio Genial !! / Guy´s you nailed it ! good job Dev.team !
Sometimes, the first time I played this game, there was nothing to avoid here and then I had to stop playing very suddenly and delete the game. Now, after all, there has been a bit of an attempt to bring that avoidable into the game and that's why I tried this again. This should remove at least that hell of a ghost’s mission, as it is most annoying when ghosts and a priest take care of my women. I didn't play any further because I started to get angry.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
This update was much needed! i really appreciate it. Being able to scroll back to remake a choice is a must :)

camelsoft

Aug 22, 2016
Here is my personal incest patch. It doesn't require a specific version of the game, but it's always okay and uses the simple ".replace" function in python which allows you to replace words in text files (such as dialogs). So Julia becomes Mom, Lucy -> Sis, Emma -> Aunt Emma etc. (Just unzip it in the "game" folder).

EDIT:
I made a small improvement to my patch (V2). There shouldn't be more dialogues (I hope), in which the other characters (other than the protagonist), speaking with Julia for example, refer to her as "Mom" (the same applies to Emma, Lucy, etc).
can you be able to update this for 0.60 thanks for the effort.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Gotta say this is my 2nd playthrough from start to finish and I could barely feel any drag. There's a lot more scene variation and this personality system really adds in more character depth to alot of the current scenes. With both additional content and then more flushed out content as well as much better functionality and response time it was great. I did use the cheat mod posted and despite it being the 0.51 it still proves viable for 0.60 so I managed to skip a lot of grind. Plus the quests feel far more fluid now that most locations are locked out until you speak with certain characters and progress, making it feel far more fluid, put Ina good 3 hours last night it it felt pretty satisfying to me, plus alot of the previous NTR scens have become avoidable due to the new personality system when choosing the Blue options, instead of red. Main example would be the scene when Ivan(vampire) brings Julia home, and you can choose to watch him fuck or interrupt, or go back to sleep. Ghosts however are still unavoidable due to the plot progression involving their possesion/mind control and fucking everything.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
The location lockout isn't to jarring either as locations like the bar, were pretty useless prior. So having locked put until visiting Julia and investigating her workplace wasn't even all that jarring, and then the alley being locked out until visiting the police station worked out to in the long run. Thankfully all scenes in 0.51 and prior are in the game, so it's not like a reboot, they've only been improved and expanded upon with this new system and I'm excited to see how it goes moving forward.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Damn,I was up to date months ago and now all over again.I forgot how to visit Eva at night. Seems that I can't do it. Only car is there or not. And skip time option. Also on David task about searching for courses on net,nothing ever shows. If I remember correctly we should do that before starting making money online,but I have that from start like default.

Last edited:

skDante

Oct 6, 2017
hmmm im stuck with this xVideoz quest line... come back tomorrow for another fitness class.... where WHo WHY :D
But seriously i am not sure if this is just open ended at this point or can someone point me in the right direction?
Thank you!

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes