Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc stats // relation // money // energy // cards

View attachment 1307660 View attachment 1307661

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1307699

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
update

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
i don`t like game where i play for months and in new update i need to start again !!! in last update i had on phone pics mom aunt granny and when i klick on rooms also mom room sister room now in this update on phone they are Emma Sara Lucy and for the rooms the same Julia room ..... use I-patch nothing change !

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This is still full of shit even though that avoidable came from this game. But it came too late for this game. There's a lot of shit here I don't want to see. Too many of them fuck and too many of them are my women. If this had come at the very beginning of the game, some tasks could have been adjusted a little differently. Now those tasks ruin this game when they haven’t been changed and they don’t have avoidable.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This is still full of shit even though that avoidable came from this game. But it came too late for this game. There's a lot of shit here I don't want to see. Too many of them fuck and too many of them are my women. If this had come at the very beginning of the game, some tasks could have been adjusted a little differently. Now those tasks ruin this game when they haven’t been changed and they don’t have avoidable.
Ok your opinion!
but a little question;
¿Why do you play a game that is tagged with all the stuff you dislike ?
Great Overhaul by the way ! Muchachos les salio Genial !! / Guy´s you nailed it ! good job Dev.team !

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
Nice update to the scenes. The new scenes are really nice too. It was worth starting over just to see them again.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes