Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Area69 [v0.60] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 668 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 634 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Next time, could you please be bothered to at least READ the fucking OP?

"v0.60 it is necessary to start a new game"

If that wasn't a clear enough hint? I really don't know what else would make you understand old saves won't work. :rolleyes:
In all fairness, when I started downloading this update, that wasn't mentioned in the OP....there wasn't even an update to the changelog (I know because I always look at it to see what's new, and there wasn't). I only just found out myself that we need to start a new game a few min ago when I came back to see if the CL had been updated. His comment was about 45min ago and if you look the OP updated 15 min ago...so he might have been in the same boat I was.

Reactions: Jack-O

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
In all fairness, when I started downloading this update, that wasn't mentioned in the OP....there wasn't even an update to the changelog (I know because I always look at it to see what's new, and there wasn't). I only just found out myself that we need to start a new game a few min ago when I came back to see if the CL had been updated. His comment was about 45min ago and if you look the OP updated 15 min ago...so he might have been in the same boat I was.
In that case I'll walk my comment back. lol

Reactions: Cthulhu4Prez2020
Mar 27, 2019
In that case I'll walk my comment back. lol
Don't get me wrong...more often than not I would have agreed with you...there does seem to be an overwhelming number of cases where people ask questions that could have VERY easily been answered just by looking at the OP or CL, or done the bare minimum of searching in the thread...just in this case...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is this a rework of the story as well as the mechanics or just the mechanics?
Because if they made that rape in the beginning avoidable rather then just skippable, I might actually give this game a shot.
Just not a fan of voyeurism, especially with potential love interests.

Jan 28, 2019
You know the best part of games with multiple LIs?

You, as the MC, deciding who to pursue. You can even picture it as you defining the MCs tastes.

So, as if starting a game with characters as viscerally ugly as Sara and Victoria aren't bad enough, having the MC hush over how sexy he thinks they are is extremely immersion breaking.

Hey, if people are into GILFs and games wanna throw a Sara out there for you to pursue? All the power to you. But don't force feed me my character's desire for geriatric characters, please.

As for Victoria, you have a pregnant milf. Not a problem. Except she looks late 40s, her legs are like tree trunks, and her skin looks like a green, plasticy, orange or lemon rind textured, mess.

Again, older and thicker? If that's what people want as an option, go for it. But fuck, not my taste, and it's off putting having the MC drool over her.

I'd rather fuck a woodchipper than either of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: policia123

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So just start game again and grind for hours to see several new scenes... I wonder how many more times dev will change something in the core of the story or game mechanic which will yet again warrant playing from the beginning...
And here's what's new: New Andrea look, some repeatable events with Julia inside bathroom, angel/demon event inside bathroom and that ''morality'' system which is apparently reason why players have to start new game. These several new scenes and Andrea new look are not enough to grind for hours. What dev should've done is either provide complete saves or just up until new content or even two saves with ''good'' and ''bad'' morality.
I'm just gonna wait for 100% saves so i can continue with next version even though nobody can say for how long these new saves are gonna work.

Last edited:

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Here is my personal incest patch. It doesn't require a specific version of the game, but it's always okay and uses the simple ".replace" function in python which allows you to replace words in text files (such as dialogs). So Julia becomes Mom, Lucy -> Sis, Emma -> Aunt Emma etc. (Just unzip it in the "game" folder).

EDIT:
I made a small improvement to my patch (V2). There shouldn't be more dialogues (I hope), in which the other characters (other than the protagonist), speaking with Julia for example, refer to her as "Mom" (the same applies to Emma, Lucy, etc).
Are you going to update this? Doesn't seem to be working anymore.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I wish I had come here before I started the download.

Grindy sandbox + incompatible saves does not mean start over. It's game over.

What the hell is any developer thinking when that decision is made? Not only do you cost your "customers" time, but you lose credibility because they're wondering when you'll screw them again.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes