2796natt

Sep 2, 2018
does anyone knows how to trigger the talk to Father Mario in Meeting Ghosts quest?. When i go to church it doesn't give an option to talk to him.

also i seem to be stuck on 41% bc i cant find any other mission and all the objectives i have say "maybe i can continue on the next update"
Quite a few quests are blocked unless you get a specific dream. However, if this is the first time talking to him, I just remember going to the church and waiting a few hours till the cut scene triggered.

FedeGarre

Oct 16, 2019
Quite a few quests are blocked unless you get a specific dream. However, if this is the first time talking to him, I just remember going to the church and waiting a few hours till the cut scene triggered.
im so dumb. didn't even know u get to dream :FacePalm:. thats what i get for playing with cheats. Thanks a lot man

Reactions: xapican

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How prevalent is the cheating, rape and other more 'extreme' relationship situations?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
-
guys can you recommend a game similar to this ?
Socerer, Aetegina, Being a King (Fantasy medieval)
There are a few Vampire Games, and Monster Games but since im not into it see for ur self Use Search function on the page
Well and Incest and Harem also plenty

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does it mean that the dialogues (in gray) that didn't work before because related to the positive or negative choices with which you played, will now be active?
Good Question, but my guess it is no, With the Roomie (Sister) for example there is content Missing also u can´t increase her corruption, unlike with Julia, So the focus on this update guess it is more or less expanding the Devil / Angel side

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's at CVScomics now 2.15 GB.
I'm going to give this game one more try, I have a love/hate relationship with this game.

Have to start a new game :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: canonss and xapican

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Version 0.60 Content:
- ALL quests have improvements, new options and new animations, so it is necessary to start a new game*.
- Mission “Let’s play!” completely reworked
- Andrea reworked
- New Achievement System (+100 Achievements)
- New Quest System
- New Personality System (Good / Bad)
- The bathroom and all its scenes completely reworked
- New repeatable scenes
- ALL game animations reworked
- Music and sound reworked
- Many changes in the interface
- Typography and text options
- Partial rollback working
* The personality system would not make sense if a new game is not started and the player makes their own decisions.

Please update Changelog :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
Version 0.60 Content:
- ALL quests have improvements, new options and new animations, so it is necessary to start a new game*.
- Mission “Let’s play!” completely reworked
- Andrea reworked
- New Achievement System (+100 Achievements)
- New Quest System
- New Personality System (Good / Bad)
- The bathroom and all its scenes completely reworked
- New repeatable scenes
- ALL game animations reworked
- Music and sound reworked
- Many changes in the interface
- Typography and text options
- Partial rollback working
* The personality system would not make sense if a new game is not started and the player makes their own decisions.

Please update Changelog :coffee:
so nothing new in the story then?

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Such a rework in relatively short time (look at some other milker devs) :whistle::mad:
can't be named as "nothing new", as v0.51 was released on 18th of July :giggle:

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes