Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm purchased all clothes from store & now cloth store is empty....I have suit & girl lingerie also....still I'm unable to enter into bar.....
As stated above - there is a Hoodie in the store - VERY hard to see. Buy that and you can get in the bar.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This game should be tagged with possession
It is taged with mind control that is somehow a kind of possesion, and the Horror tag gave me the hint it was more than the usual mind control, but yeah maybe a separate tag would help, anyway it is up to the uploaders and the actual tags are very helpfull to figure out if u like or dislike the content (in my case)
Love absolutly the "Sexorcismus" in the game great work form the dev team !

Reactions: Bobo2626

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I'm still in the middle of the game but just a small spoiler...
Are the prisoners at the police station going to have more scenes after the initial introduction?
Harley always gets me riled up ;)

Also, there's a trans pic the Daniel sends to the MC. Do we know who that would be yet?

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to show the photo to teacher Anna (close up Quest)?
I think you must be in the teaching room when she's there
Yes. The quests in this game trigger with time and location. So if you're at the point where the quest log says to show Anna the pics, then go to the school and find Anna at 13:00/14:00 (not sure which, she's only there once a weekday).

Jotak

Jul 10, 2020
Yes. The quests in this game trigger with time and location. So if you're at the point where the quest log says to show Anna the pics, then go to the school and find Anna at 13:00/14:00 (not sure which, she's only there once a weekday).
TKS Very much

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes