Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
how to make money i have 0 money.
You have to learn to code.

I'm not sure right now, but I think these are online courses that you have to take on your PC.
(If I have this wrong in my head, please someone correct me, thank you ...)

Then you can do a programming job every day that will bring you $ 2000.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
to Molest
How do you even get her to do that? I think my problem is how do you get arousal at 100%? I explode when that happens.
To Molest your Roomatesister in sleep, go to the Alley buy Sleeping pills from the Guy, help her with her homework use sleeping pills, go after 23:00 or 11:00 p.m. to Lucys room !
The greyed out option is not implemented yet so don´t bother to get her to 100 % Love lust send her Messeges (Lucy and Andrea are still WIP so don´t expect to much raising their stats)
Have a nice day !

Reactions: Moonage

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
How do you install this incest patch? Cause putting it in the /game directory does not work at all

And how exactly do you progress in the game? Is there some sort of indicator that i know wtf i have to do next?

Last edited:
Reactions: varunsharma6996

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do you install this incest patch? Cause putting it in the /game directory does not work at all

And how exactly do you progress in the game? Is there some sort of indicator that i know wtf i have to do next?
I Patch doesn´t work properly anyway (see older coments on tread) Progress is trough the quest logbook in game there is a lot of error and trial although, sending Msg help to unlock the interactions with the div caracters and the sexual intercourse for example, there are a lot of quests WIP but some are finished and it has a good content (sexual interactions) hope that helped

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I Patch doesn´t work properly anyway (see older coments on tread) Progress is trough the quest logbook in game there is a lot of error and trial although, sending Msg help to unlock the interactions with the div caracters and the sexual intercourse for example, there are a lot of quests WIP but some are finished and it has a good content (sexual interactions) hope that helped
Thanks i will try to use that but so far it is very frustrating as even with the hints you have no idea of what to do.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks i will try to use that but so far it is very frustrating as even with the hints you have no idea of what to do.
I Know how u feel, but ironicaly for me was it the reason to get hooked with the game lool it was a challenge feel free to ask if u get stucked more than happy to help you , thinking a bit out of the box will help ;) example if u visit Julia in the bar your stats with her will raise and u can start to do some more or less lewd things

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
How do you know if you are missing a scene? I "think" I have them all, but don't know how to check.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OK. then I had already triggered that. Thanks for the hint.

Unfortunately, I can still see how I can get ahead somehow.
How do you know if you are missing a scene? I "think" I have them all, but don't know how to check.
you can´t at least I didn´t figuere this out yet, Anyway you miss scenes for example if u go on the Ignore path with Julia and the Vampire you miss the "controversial sex scene were she is hipnotized or if u choose not to ally with the Vampire girl Isabella you miss the treesome scene with her and Julia in Julias room as well Isabellas 69 in your room, or with Rebecca and the 2 teachers if you don´t choose any of them in the closet then you miss the scenes with them etc.

Nightbreaze

Jul 19, 2021
I am stuck at the camera hack quest, bought the book but when ever I try to read I get something like not interested in reading this book now and I already saw the cameras.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am stuck at the camera hack quest, bought the book but when ever I try to read I get something like not interested in reading this book now and I already saw the cameras.
Did u talk with the police ? and raised your computer skills ?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So there's 100 pages on this year old thread and it only just now got updated with a Mind Control tag. Does that mean it's just a small thing that appears in one recently added scene, or is it a major element that just got left untagged by mistake until now?

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So there's 100 pages on this year old thread and it only just now got updated with a Mind Control tag. Does that mean it's just a small thing that appears in one recently added scene, or is it a major element that just got left untagged by mistake until now?
It's a small thing in a couple of scenes, a couple of Vampires mind control some girls, one of them being a girl that lives with the MC who also happens to be dating a female vampire.

There is also ghost possession.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
How to proceed the " Observe Julia " quest?
Caught her doing stuff with her Boss in the office, Waited outside in the Alley for her to leave, nothing happening.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How to proceed the " Observe Julia " quest?
Caught her doing stuff with her Boss in the office, Waited outside in the Alley for her to leave, nothing happening.
Not shure if u don´t have another event inside the club , but usually go to pick her up when she finishes her shift between 3 and 6 am not sure about the exact time did u meet Isabella in the alley already ? because they are linked (Julia and Isabella) look at the quest log in the menu (backpack)

Smarty143

Aug 3, 2021
Anybody know, how to complete
Julia's "investigate the bar". I purchased all costumes in cloth store. But, I'm unable to enter into bar......

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes