vijdj

Jan 7, 2021
Where find a lockpick? Really...this game urgently needs an guide/walkthough!!!
The lockpicks can be bought from the smuggler in the alley, next to the bar. After 20:00hr, if I'm not mistaken, the guy is there. If the hooker is there just wait 1 hr and the smuggler will appear.
The lockpick will break after 1 use but no worries, you can buy another lockpick, in the same way, after 1 or 2 days again

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trucuio
Mar 12, 2018
need a little help, suppose to see the doctor Eva at her house at night. go every night nothing happens. also need to talk to guy at church 2nd time and he is there but can not talk to him what am I missing??

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Somehow I can do what I want.

I just can't get the apparently missing objective.
No matter what I do, where I am or what time. I just can't find anything anymore, but I'm only at 82% content.

I once attached 2 pictures.
One with the still "open" objectives. But they all have the comment "Maybe I can continue on the next update".
A second one with all "processed" objectives.

Can anyone tell me where and how to find the rest?

Thanks you guys

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017

No matter what I do, where I am or what time. I just can't find anything anymore, but I'm only at 82% content.

One with the still "open" objectives. But they all have the comment "Maybe I can continue on the next update".

Thanks you guys
If you ask Daniel to send you photos of his collection, that too seems to help increase the %

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
If you ask Daniel to send you photos of his collection, that too seems to help increase the %
I've done that several times.
But I only get the message "Do not be impatient! When you least expect it, some thing will come to you ..."
But nothing happened ...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've done that several times.
But I only get the message "Do not be impatient! When you least expect it, some thing will come to you ..."
But nothing happened ...
As you progress with the game and quests Daniel sends the pics randomly !

Reactions: Sabaroo

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
As you progress with the game and quests Daniel sends the pics randomly !
OK. then I had already triggered that. Thanks for the hint.

Thanks you guys
Unfortunately, I can still see how I can get ahead somehow.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OK. then I had already triggered that. Thanks for the hint.

Unfortunately, I can still see how I can get ahead somehow.
It is possible that there be just a few small things, to do but if there is "Maybe you can progress in a future update" then is it all for that quest, increasing your Love Lust stats with the girls gives u as well % sending SMS for example

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
How to complete the last requirement of Mickey love you "Talk to Uma I have everthing ready."? I don't know how to trigger this plot.

55tyu

Sep 27, 2019
i completed all the sex scene with his mom, during breakfast and midnight
sex scene with 2 lesbian teachers and Oliva (the key is on the principal 's desk)
sex scene with lily
sex scene with cursed family- only Saturday
sex scene with Anna and alien
sex scene with stripper
EVA -no scene for now....

blow job scene with Surf Rescue
hand job scene with sis and her friend
blow job scene with Isabella
blow job scene from gym

Am I missing anything

55tyu

Sep 27, 2019
How to complete the last requirement of Mickey love you "Talk to Uma I have everthing ready."? I don't know how to trigger this plot.
go to gym and work out with different tutors and then meet Uma on Saturday 7pm after the world champion match is finished.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the greyed out option here?(I'm probably missing something obvious I know)
Screenshot_2021-07-26-08-54-53-199.jpg

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes