necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Hi friend:)
1) To break open the lock in the bedroom or bathroom you need to buy lockpicks. The lockpicks can be bought from the smuggler in the alley, next to the bar. After 20:00hr, if I'm not mistaken, the guy is there. If the hooker is there just wait 1 hr and the smuggler will appear.
The lockpick will break after 1 use but no worries, you can buy another lockpick, in the same way, after 1 or 2 days again.

2)I was a bit confused myself there at first:LOL:, each day, after you have installed the cameras at Emma's house, you go to your PC, turn it on and "check surveillance footage" for any ghost activities. You need to do that 3 times, one for each of the girls. Afterwards, the quest progresses

As for the last one, I'm afraid I don't remember the steps exactly. I do remember doing the one you mentioned in your post so you are on the right path but can't offer much help. Sorry:confused: Let's hope some other member can help...

Last one, to the creator of this game:
AWESOME fucking game there mate!!:love::love::love: I LOVE it! Congrats.
The models are great, different but great and I love the fact that you have different supernaturals combined (ghosts/vampires/aliens).
I'd love to see more of Sara, Victoria, Anna, the Principal. You're doing splendid work my friend!!(y):alien::love:
1) It was easy, alley and lockpicks shopping

2) apparently I just had to have the first nightmare with ava, that's why he wouldn't let me talk to father

3) He was driving me crazy, in the bar I only got the handjob and striptis scene, it turns out that I only had to sleep to wake up and find the mother lying on the floor

Thanks for the help

It has been quite fun, now I think I have something left, I am missing 2 lily 48 and uma 43 stickers, does anyone know how to get them?

Basmu

Feb 26, 2021
Anyone know how to get grey text available ? This is for future update ? I've trying differents way but still grey :/
Thanks for this game, future content look promising !

dark-shen

Jan 12, 2018
Where to tinker with a code to enable more than 9 pages for save slots?
- will it be done with some mod or someone already figured this part? :cool:

If you click to the right of the "9", you can go to the 10+ Savepages (Seems like it's just missing the arrows).
(Same on the left of "A") Hope this helps.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Umariel

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, the incest patch made this game into a comedy :p

your grandmother call your mom for mom and aunt call your mom for mom, random people also call your mom for mom :p

I guess the "incest patch" just replaced her name with "mom" ?

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Anyone know how to get grey text available ? This is for future update ? I've trying differents way but still grey :/
Thanks for this game, future content look promising !
Future future future .... uture .... uture .... ure ... ure .... update

Reactions: Basmu

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
lol, the incest patch made this game into a comedy :p

your grandmother call your mom for mom and aunt call your mom for mom, random people also call your mom for mom :p

I guess the "incest patch" just replaced her name with "mom" ?
As mentioned, my patch is only a replacement for words in the dialogs. It wouldn't be so difficult to adapt everything to the speaker, like if the speaker is Emma and she speaks to Julia, she would address her with "sis" or "Julia" .... :

IF "Emma" THEN replace "Julia,Sis"
IF "MC" THEN replace "Julia,Mom"

(of course it isn't that simple, but it's right to give an example).

EDIT
I made a small improvement to my patch. There should not be more dialogues (I hope), in which the other characters (other than the protagonist), speaking with Julia for example, refer to her as "Mom" (the same applies to Emma, Lucy, etc).

Last edited:

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
What a cool game, a pity it's going fast, this mission I can't do, I bought all the items from the stores, including clothes, but when I try to get into the bar I can't, it says I need a disguise or an outfit, but I tried all and did not give, any help?
inventario.jpg missão.jpg costume.jpg

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Reactions: Eric Cartman
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes