micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The newer incest patch doesn't make sense. In the introductions people talk weird, and you have things like "Hi, this is Mom, mothers best friend."

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i always get this game mixed up with apartment 69 LOL hate that game BUT absolutely love this game
is there going to be pregnancy for this game?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The newer incest patch doesn't make sense. In the introductions people talk weird, and you have things like "Hi, this is Mom, mothers best friend."
Totally normal, because the incest patch only switches words eg. Juli to Mom. The game requires a rewrite for a proper incest patch. But because dialogues are spread through several files you would need to rewrite all dialogues after each update. Therefore, a proper incest patch can only be made after the game is done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ45

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Finally giving this game a shot, not for me. Whether you label this the 3 letter word or not, 70% of the game is watching everyone else fuck everyone who isn't the MC. Not for me, gl.

• Angry
Reactions: ArsenHumby and DA22

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
how do you get a lockpick, also i've done all the learn programming but the quest isnt ticked off
When Bruno is in the alley, you can buy lockpicks from him, one at a time. You do not need lockpicks in Emmas
house, AFAIK, because Emma gives you the keys as part of the questline.

StockSalamander

Jun 12, 2020
thanks, also it says to go back to amelia but im still not strong enough, my strength is at 5. do i need to get it higher or is there just no more content there with her?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
thanks, also it says to go back to amelia but im still not strong enough, my strength is at 5. do i need to get it higher or is there just no more content there with her?
I can't guarantee you more amelia content, but if you go to the gym and go to each of the trainers at least once, in some cases twice, you will begin to unlock more content. And do get your strength to 10.

O

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes