xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
I’m at 94% unlocked content I’ve finished the aliens but still I can’t sleep at the pool… also I miss card #48 any1 knows how to obtain it??

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I’m at 94% unlocked content I’ve finished the aliens but still I can’t sleep at the pool… also I miss card #48 any1 knows how to obtain it??
If you finished the aliens part, the pool scene, it seems to me that it is no longer active. For #48, the order changes depending on how you put them in sequence (name, value, found) take a screenshot and post it so we can figure out which one you are missing.

Reactions: xapican

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
If you finished the aliens part, the pool scene, it seems to me that it is no longer active. For #48, the order changes depending on how you put them in sequence (name, value, found) take a screenshot and post it so we can figure out which one you are missing.
I’m missing the one that says “Lily, thanks DAlin van ‘Ducky!”

2796natt

Sep 2, 2018
Can't seem to progress at all with Julia. Stuck at 40% on her and can't seem to figure out how to progress, Observe Julia quest. All I can see is her Jerking off her boss at 1 am in the office Bar, with none of those options progressing anything at all.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can't seem to progress at all with Julia. Stuck at 40% on her and can't seem to figure out how to progress, Observe Julia quest. All I can see is her Jerking off her boss at 1 am in the office Bar, with none of those options progressing anything at all.
Send text messages to her do the Sexorcismus quest the ghost and the priest I mean

2796natt

Sep 2, 2018
Send text messages to her do the Sexorcismus quest the ghost and the priest I mean
OK, so the Sexorcismus quest is done (at least the content for this version 0.51). I didn't know you could even send txts, I've sent her a text and get a small boost. Do I need to keep sending her daily texts to make progress with the Observe Julia quest? Are there any other characters that also requires this method to progress?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OK, so the Sexorcismus quest is done (at least the content for this version 0.51). I didn't know you could even send txts, I've sent her a text and get a small boost. Do I need to keep sending her daily texts to make progress with the Observe Julia quest? Are there any other characters that also requires this method to progress?
70% + you are able to have sex with her other part is the Vampire quest
(threesome with Isabella and Julia on certain day s you must have complete the Boxing quest and the Vampire hunter quest

Reactions: 2796natt

2796natt

Sep 2, 2018
70% + you are able to have sex with her other part is the Vampire quest
(threesome with Isabella and Julia on certain day s you must have complete the Boxing quest and the Vampire hunter quest
Thank you! I reached 50% and then a dream triggered, allowing me to make progress.

Last edited:

FedeGarre

Oct 16, 2019
does anyone knows how to trigger the talk to Father Mario in Meeting Ghosts quest?. When i go to church it doesn't give an option to talk to him.

also i seem to be stuck on 41% bc i cant find any other mission and all the objectives i have say "maybe i can continue on the next update"

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes