Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC gets the brunt of all of that 1st hand .. so you start as the victim ...
Will you be able to turn it around?

Apr 28, 2021
This game is so weird, it's actually good? Only issue is I got stuck in one of the tasks. No idea what to do in the "visit all girls" task. I've visited all 3 of them at different times. Not sure if It's meant not to progress?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
How prevalent is the cheating, rape and other more 'extreme' relationship situations?
Unavoidable NTR. Its part of the plot, same goes for the rape and cheating. The game is full of it. MC is mostly gettting sloppy seconds
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is more, use the search function at the top. Type "NTR" and read through it

Jun 17, 2021
Unavoidable NTR. Its part of the plot, same goes for the rape and cheating. The game is full of it. MC is mostly gettting sloppy seconds
There is more, use the search function at the top. Type "NTR" and read through it
Thanks for saving my time. Dev/mod should properly tag (NTR) to this game.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
There are new options in this version many scenes can be avoided

I enjoy this game but no way am I grinding back through what I've done already. I sank hours into my old saves, this is very frustrating.
I modified variables lol, shift+O and open console
player.energy=X , X is a number 1-100, energy
playerInventory.money=412412 , money
player.strength= X , X is a number 1-10
player.computing=X , X is a number 1-10
player.intel=X , X is a number 1-10

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Hmmm, this is maybe due to the new Personality system.
And by avoided, we mean prevented. Not just skiped but it still happens in the background and its canon.

The game might be worth it once the dev makes all of the ntr,rape,balckmail,cuck scenes avoidable.
Look this game scene annoyed a lot of people before, now I think it's avoidable. I like that more options are added to the game

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Look this game scene annoyed a lot of people before, now I think it's avoidable. I like that more options are added to the game
Good. A step in the right direction.
More options is always better. The player can decide how its played out.

But the characters in this game are something else tho. Dev rly did a good job

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs 0.60
Win (64)

I hope some Patreon are here and can report it to him.

1) Spelling mistake, School hallway, Talk to school mate (Evelyn), ello "Players Name" - Correct: Hello

2) Achievements: A little help with Ava, Correct: A little help with Olivia (make it sense to give so a hint when she is leaving?)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes