JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
not working, pls dont tell me start over again in the beginning..
It works, you just have to access the pc at the right time towards evening. Advance the time until on the pc screen, in addition to the icon to browse the internet and the button to turn it off, a third one appears (in the form of a video surveillance camera).

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Is it only me with a crash of the game every morning ? When the MC gets up from the bed game is crashing.

Can someone upload a save ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
k78Games

Get a huge traceback error if you click on the sun/moon icon and the last part of the traceback error shows this.

0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'playerHacks'.

Had to extract the files from the script.rpy file for the security camera patch and add the files to the game folder and the icon appeared at 10 o'clock.

For me I'm not really that interested in Julia and Ivan and Victurd can have her as far as I'm concerned under one condition and that is if I give them Julia then Victurd has to give me Isabella.

Only a few girls that I can see that I would ever go after. Like Lucy Olivia the receptionist at the gym Lucy's friend Isabella.

The MC is one of those generically generic ones with a fake dick. Who at sometimes looks gay and when they try to look evil they just look more like a rat more then anything.

Last edited:

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Did you read the hacking book again? I had to do it again, and then I could find the icon on the PC
how can i read that book again? it seems need an early save for that.. if you read it already you cant trigger the quest.. then i will pass..

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
My current completion status is 90% with all quests saying "Maybe I can continue on the next update", except one that adds this entry:
1601729130373.png
What am I missing or who do I need to talk to to complete it?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
how can i read that book again? it seems need an early save for that.. if you read it already you cant trigger the quest.. then i will pass..
In my case I had already read it. Then I applied the bugfix (you don't need a early save prior to having read the book), looked for the icon, didn't find it. I was almost to the point of giving up, and then I looked on the backpack and see that the book was there but it said did not read it yet. Once I read it (again), the icon appeared.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
In my case I had already read it. Then I applied the bugfix (you don't need a early save prior to having read the book), looked for the icon, didn't find it. I was almost to the point of giving up, and then I looked on the backpack and see that the book was there but it said did not read it yet. Once I read it (again), the icon appeared.
hımm, mine save remained same then, (it says the book already read in full after i applied the fix)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
hımm, mine save remained same then, (it says the book already read in full after i applied the fix)
After reading other members reactions to the problem, I think it depends in every case. Maybe you can ask k78Games to repair your save, so that you don't need to start again. Do you have any backup save file just to avoid starting from scratch?

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
After reading other members reactions to the problem, I think it depends in every case. Maybe you can ask k78Games to repair your save, so that you don't need to start again. Do you have any backup save file just to avoid starting from scratch?
yes but i dont want to grind all the other stuff again..

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes