Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Has anyone figured out the hacking the security cams quest??? I read the books and saw the cam but I still can't get the quest moving any more... Help help please!

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
If you read the book open tonight, your pc will have an icon for the hack ... a tracking gps that will take you to Eva's hospital
What if I skipped a week after fully reading the book? Will hacking still work? Which hour of the night?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Two really super annoying things; first, rollback is disabled, and second the autosave seems to trigger right after choices instead of before, so twice now I've accidentally clicked a choice while advancing and tried to load the autosave since I can't rollback and it loads after the choice, forcing me to load the last autosave and lose tons of time. I'll give the game a few more updates to figure itself out and maybe try it again.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
If you read the book open tonight, your pc will have an icon for the hack ... a tracking gps that will take you to Eva's hospital
No Icon... there is the heart with wings and halo but only the on/off and internet ... nothing else... damn I read the book

Chibi Chibi

Apr 17, 2017

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Could you do a Mega link?

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I have reached 88% progress and nothing new happens. I tried every location. The last things that happened was talking to Amelia at the bar.

Jigsaw_spc

May 6, 2020
How do I get a "pick lock" to open the doors?
After you buy the lock pick from the drug dealer in the alley, you can break the locks on the girls bedrooms and the bathroom when the rooms are empty. Te option will show on left. Have to buy the lock pick each time you pick/break a lock. will lead to more scenes. sleeping pills will come in handy also.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Jigsaw_spc

May 6, 2020
just stopped at 91%, really dunno how to proceed, every quest seems to be blocked waiting for updates so..
Me too but still have the task to locate the hacker. Tracked him on the computer but cant figure out what is next. Its the only task that is still white type set under the red (future update type set).

Reactions: RaduStefan
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes