Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not by MC and it is not avoidable. Dev said he needed it for story line which is fair enough even would be of course if he just wanted it in cause he enjoys that content, just makes the game not for me. :)
I was rooting for the Vampire by that point.

MC is a proper creepy bastard, he made the Vampire look like a romantic lover by comparison. That MC made my skin crawl, just no.

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
anyone know how to do the "hack cameras" mission. I read all the books , but have not been able to move on with this one.

RRommel

Dec 14, 2019
My game is closing right after the event that he rescues Julia who was bitten by the vampire. MC sleeps and when he wakes up the game closes and presents an error. Has anyone been through this?

Reactions: GrimCreeper3

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
How do you open the console to change things? I am not starting over from scratch and searching that shit out again.

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
I have access to my save files and can load but the game keeps encountering uncaught exceptions.
All seem to be the same issue: NameError: name 'umaMonicaRest' is not defined.

Will try to start fresh and see if the same error happens.

Deject

Oct 4, 2017
I cant open the console with shift+O
ALready changed it to True, but not working.

Anyone having the same problem, just to know if i did something wrong.
I never have this kind problem, unless the dev changed how to open it
Donwload:

rename file: options.rpy
copy: game folder

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Getting
My game is closing right after the event that he rescues Julia who was bitten by the vampire. MC sleeps and when he wakes up the game closes and presents an error. Has anyone been through this?
Getting the same thing tried to skip it by not sleeping and ended up going to the doctor but at 8 am the game still crashed

pwang945

Apr 14, 2019
good character models, clear gameplay, grind is not heavy (you can always cheat money), and a good render but...
all this spoils ntr and stupid Mс :(
perhaps I'll watch from the sidelines suddenly something will change :HideThePain:
Side Question:
What is the game or animation of your banner?
it looks awesome.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes