str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I agree. The GUI is possibly one of the best I've seen in any sandbox game, competing with MilfyCity's.
All menus look fantastic and the map is great.
But the grind is ridiculous. I used the devs menu to set the sum I got for every coding job to $1,000 instead of the $200 by default and then I could start buying something.
Besides, the quest system is poor. It's not clear.

On a different note, this is naturally subject to personal taste but the prostitute looks disgusting, Daniel's pregnant mum looks disgusting too and the granny scene was revolting. Other than that the rest of the girls are decent; Julia, Lucy, Olivia, Andrea are especially hot!
Oh, the NTR scene was stupid too. I don't care that much but the dev should remove that or change the way it went down. It's just a piece of advice if he/she wants this game to have any chance.
thats why people should share console cheats...i always say dont play harder play smarter :D

Reactions: forgetableman
Apr 24, 2020
The renders and UI looks beautiful, but I'm not feeling any desire to play it.

The game gets off to a bad start with that forced splash screen at the beginning. Nothing kills the mood like spending half a minute watching 2 slides, only to be forced to watch them again when I changed the language. Thank god I knew how to remove them, but I feel sorry for those that don't.

Next issue is the text speed. It's painfully slow and the option to speed it up has been removed from the default Ren'Py menu. There is a handy tutorial on how to skip the text though, so maybe story isn't the main focus ...

Then I actually started playing, tried going to both girls room and the main character states that the door is locked, which is alright, but then goes on to talking about picking the lock. Sure, it's good to hint at future options for the player, but I'm worried that this was the main characters first thought.
I just get the feeling that there's a very good reason that the girls are locking the doors whilst the main character is around.

With no interaction at home I try exploring the map a bit, again props to the UI and navigation. However, for a game that boasts about 40+ people to interact with I couldn't see anyone else.

At this point I quit since it seemed like it would become a theme that I would be unable to tell the difference between bad game design and missing features.

I will take a closer look at how everything is structured though since the UI looks and feels really good.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
how to take a picture of the sister,
once she has drunk the drink with the sleeping pill. ?

comment faire pour prendre une photos de la soeur,
une fois quelle à bue la boisson avec le somifère. ?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
any know how i can trigger all little black on choice text like in pool with 3rd choice "low my pants and put..."
or lucy in living 5nd "dont you want watch jerk off.".there are a lots like that with little black region on text with kitch,bath,pool etc. how can i do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

k78Games

Aug 24, 2020
umaMonicaRest and similar errors:
You need to start a new game.
Variables were added and some checkpoints changed in missions.
Previous version savegames will have problems.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
I cant open the console with shift+O
ALready changed it to True, but not working.

Anyone having the same problem, just to know if i did something wrong.
I never have this kind problem, unless the dev changed how to open it

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes