Tarfog

Apr 3, 2019
Norton AV found a reputation 1, virus. in the .EXE i Do not recommend downloading this game. (most games don't have this issue so be careful)

RRommel

Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations to K78 Games, the game is very good, the characters are very well modeled, very realistic, I look forward to the next up dates. I hope soon!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I like the game, the renders, characters, small grind, concept etc

BUT

I don't like the many open quests (to be continued) --> better should've finished 1 or 2 instead of giving many ones that are open
Neither do I like the unavoidable NTR, if i want that i rather choose it (which i probably won't)
The quest that can be continued (programming), well the book is nowhere to be found or is it?

In conclusion better focus on some characters per update instead of them all in the future because otherwise the story/quests will be really slow updated which many won't like, I think (me included)

Isawwa

Aug 9, 2019
Regards,

Considering that there is no real relationship (yet) between the MC and Julia, I don't see where the NTR is. MC just arrived and is getting into lives that he does not know, and his only feelings are his desire to have sex with woman around.

Without real feelings, without prior fidelity there is no NTR. And even if they put her as the mother with an incest patch, it still wouldn't be NTR.

Clearly MC didn't mind seeing him.

I like those elements that add a bit of diversity to the stories of the games and differ where many are so similar.

(sorry for my google translator english)

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Without real feelings, without prior fidelity there is no NTR. And even if they put her as the mother with an incest patch, it still wouldn't be NTR.

Clearly MC didn't mind seeing him.
well some don't like watching a unknow f*cking the person whom you are living with and who is also your your best friend's mother without her intention or being drugged (or mind controlled) And we are being scared and forced to watch it like we cant to anything even leaving that scene or even do a little try to stop that . If he dont mind seeing that then he dont mind seeing anything or anyone being forced and used
looking forward if there may be any changes or anything to avoid that
But now i am out of here
sorry about my english

PredatorAlpha

Jul 28, 2018
So there is a lot of confusion is this thread so let me go forward and point this out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now if that is not a textbook version NTR then I don't understand what else it is.

So YES ! THIS GAME HAS UNAVOIDABLE NTR !

So for those who don't like such content can definitely skip this one.

Not much sexy scene also.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Great game really enjoying it. Hope the dev keeps up this standard. NTR is not avoidable but understandable as its keeping in the occult theme of the branch story (and one sided) the spoiler above is subjective and in fact inaccurate IMO.
Have a look people consider being a Patreon I am depending on his future output

Reactions: Dependable_223

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Oh yeah I didn't see that one.

Wow the MC sounds like a pathetic little bitch in that scene:

sRockyT sad "It is an animal, is it hurting you?"
sRockyT fear "Shit! I made a noise..."
sRockyT fear "I'm leaving here, I hope they haven't seen me..."
sRockyT suspicious "I'll try to sleep... but that guy is so weird..."
sRockyT suspicious "Besides, Julia's eyes... was she drugged?"
sRockyT think "I'll go see how Julia is... What happened yesterday left me worried."

and as she doesn't wake up the MC proceeds to jerk off looking at her naked in bed...

This person who's letting the MC stay at her house, who looking at some of the files might even have been intended to be the MC's mom at some point in development, who he thinks might be drugged and taken advantage of and all he does is watch and run away...

Maybe there's a way to prevent that scene from happening but I'm not sure I care enough to find out. :LUL:
Yeah the MC sounds like one hell of a bitch guess i will avoid this then.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I have two complaints so far. First is the audio that you *cannot* control the volume for short of muting the game entirely. There's no excuse for this. You have volume controls for music, general sounds, and voices. Use them or leave the sound out of the game. The second is a bit less irritating, but it's the speed of the game. You cannot speed up the dialog text, so you either have to click a lot more, or let it slowly display. The other are the fade ins for scene changes that cannot be skipped, so you have to sit and wait for them. Gets really irritating when you're trying to move through the story.

I haven't gotten to the vampire NTR stuff yet, so I'm not going to complain about that yet. ;) These are just my complaints right out of the proverbial gate.

EDIT: Having played more of the game, yes,there is an unavoidable NTR scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rather irritating for us non-cucks.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
any idea on how to use the picklock i have 2 in my bag but every time i try to get in someone rooms i just get this
1599522692030.png
some help pls

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes