k78Games

Aug 24, 2020
So, if I understand you correctly, we can't read any books related to the computing quest? If we can't, the quest should say that we have to wait for the next version//
So is! It will be possible to complete when arriving at level ten of computing ability , lack the clarification of "next version - v0.2 or v0.3".

Reactions: RRommel

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
Hi! Greetings to all!

I am kuervo78, the developer of Area69.
Thanks to everyone who tried the game and left their reviews (good and bad), they all serve to improve.

Thanks to Aristos for the offer, it is true that if I do not write more often it is because of the difficulty in the translation, but mainly the problem is lack of time.

Thanks to "f95zone" that I have visited for years, but had never written because of what I said before.

And finally, thanks to all the forum users with whom I was learning, and still do, seeing their renders!

I briefly comment on what I have written and prepared for future versions:

Everything I am going to clarify is valid for version 0.1.

- Missions

There are 9 main stories / missions
These stories are written in their entirety, everything that happens in them will have an explanation in future versions.
Some stories have abrupt changes or surprises in the future, which some people will like and others will not, but as I said before, they are already written and everything has an explanation and meaning.
That the stories are written does not mean that I cannot modify, polish or improve them. But each story has a clear path.

- NPCs

All NPCs are part of one of the nine stories, so you can expect scenes with each of them at some point.
There are approximately 10 NPCs that have not yet appeared, which are also part of stories and are already designed.
The idea is that almost all NPCs have multiple repeatable scenes, which are not part of the main stories, but that takes development time and for now the priority will be the stories.

- Skills

The computing ability is currently locked at 4 as not so much money is needed in this version. There are things that can be bought that are not yet necessary.
In the next version, this skill will be able to be improved and each point of improvement will be more income.
In future versions there will be other ways to get money with the progress of the missions. They are already contemplated but it is necessary that the missions advance.
I implemented the books in this version to have everything ready for the next one, but at the moment none of them are useful.

I would like to make patches, versions for Mac, Android, etc. But for the moment, due to lack of time, I prefer to focus on the advancement of the game and the stories.

I hope I have answered some questions! Sorry for the translations! (This post included)

Thanks again!
PS: Judy blows everyone a kiss!
I think u should add mind control and corruption tag... it'll attract more people who are into that genre

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
just stopped at 91%, really dunno how to proceed, every quest seems to be blocked waiting for updates so..

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Hi! Greetings to all!

I am kuervo78, the developer of Area69.
Thanks to everyone who tried the game and left their reviews (good and bad), they all serve to improve.

Thanks to Aristos for the offer, it is true that if I do not write more often it is because of the difficulty in the translation, but mainly the problem is lack of time.

Thanks to "f95zone" that I have visited for years, but had never written because of what I said before.

And finally, thanks to all the forum users with whom I was learning, and still do, seeing their renders!

I briefly comment on what I have written and prepared for future versions:

Everything I am going to clarify is valid for version 0.1.

- Missions

There are 9 main stories / missions
These stories are written in their entirety, everything that happens in them will have an explanation in future versions.
Some stories have abrupt changes or surprises in the future, which some people will like and others will not, but as I said before, they are already written and everything has an explanation and meaning.
That the stories are written does not mean that I cannot modify, polish or improve them. But each story has a clear path.

- NPCs

All NPCs are part of one of the nine stories, so you can expect scenes with each of them at some point.
There are approximately 10 NPCs that have not yet appeared, which are also part of stories and are already designed.
The idea is that almost all NPCs have multiple repeatable scenes, which are not part of the main stories, but that takes development time and for now the priority will be the stories.

- Skills

The computing ability is currently locked at 4 as not so much money is needed in this version. There are things that can be bought that are not yet necessary.
In the next version, this skill will be able to be improved and each point of improvement will be more income.
In future versions there will be other ways to get money with the progress of the missions. They are already contemplated but it is necessary that the missions advance.
I implemented the books in this version to have everything ready for the next one, but at the moment none of them are useful.

I would like to make patches, versions for Mac, Android, etc. But for the moment, due to lack of time, I prefer to focus on the advancement of the game and the stories.

I hope I have answered some questions! Sorry for the translations! (This post included)

Thanks again!
PS: Judy blows everyone a kiss!
what genre will the game have? I take it the game will be "NTR" shit?
sorry about the google translation

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
Thank you Kuervo78 for a great game. I will impatiently be waiting for the next update. I think that it has a lot of variety and I do like the paranormal aspect, especially the vampires.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
what genre will the game have? I take it the game will be "NTR" shit?
No, the things that can be "assimilated" in this first version are a necessary part of the story for its development and that of its characters, they are not a fetish or anything like that.
Necessary to the story or not, there is unavoidable NTR in the game. Apparently the "landlady"-"mother's best friend"-"I swear to God she's not the MC's mother, don't come after me Patreon!" is mind controlled into being the vampires' cum dumpster... Nothing wrong with that if that's the story you want to tell, but there's definitely unavoidable NTR here.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
No, the things that can be "assimilated" in this first version are a necessary part of the story for its development and that of its characters, they are not a fetish or anything like that.
so the game "NTR" or not?

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
For those are asking, Yes there are unavoidable NTR scenes, one in your home and another one at the bar. If you can't tolerate scenes like these, I suggest you stay away from this game.
I asked the question whether it was an "NT" game or not.
As I understood the game will not be "NTR".
I'll wait for 1-2 updates and see what happens! if there is no shit "NTR" and there are hot scenes with MC! can and support the developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jccurtis

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I asked the question whether it was an "NT" game or not.
As I understood the game will not be "NTR".
I'll wait for 1-2 updates and see what happens! if there is no shit "NTR" and there are hot scenes with MC! can and support the developer.
Look, there is only one NTR scene at home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The developer tried to explain that this is a single scene that was put in the game because it helps to explain the story.
He said that NTR is not a fetish included in the game so there shouldn't be any other scene like that.

The user above you mentions the bar. That's not NTR. At the bar there are women doing striptease and pole dancing; one of them is that same woman living with you and the other one is her niece. In those scenes they are not touched by any man, they just dance.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
If the ntr is unavoidable then can I avoid the people doing it like the mom best friend can I avoid her??
Not have any sexual or romantic love with someone else's cum dumpster?? Not into sloppy seconds??
Just my opinion and preference?
If not good luck If I can't avoid the ntr and can't avoid someone else's cum dumpster then I'll just avoid the game there are other games out there that doesn't force things on its players stories can be told other ways! I'm sure the vamp can get other cum dumpsters not sure why he needs yours?
Does mc have any sex in this or are the only sex scene with someone else fucking girls mc wants??
Also why is him fucking someone mc wants so important to the story??

Ok checked it out way cringy the woman who is like family gets drugged and violated mc stand there like a little bitch let's it happen then jerks off to her in the morning wow why is it so important that mc can't stop it?? Why would anyone allow this to happen to anyone that's like family???
Sick
Don't see why letting this happen fully is important for the story????
That's wow just no no that's beyond ntr no thanks and forced no less
Just my opinion but that scene is horrible!!
You made an unavoidable ntr scene with one of the main girls in a game you say is not ntr focused???
You could have easily let the mc stop it from happening?? And no one would have minded even in the bar you stop it then get thrown out so is she now getting fucked in the bar?? Just cause you don't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen??
All this could have easily been avoided but no it's unavoidable it wouldn't have changed the story if mc stopped it???
Oh well your choice unavoidable ntr is never good if you want ntr in the game make it avoidable so both sides can enjoy your game people that like it can see it people that don't can avoid it both happy to enjoy your game!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes