But not with scene at home
Oh yeah I didn't see that one.

Wow the MC sounds like a pathetic little bitch in that scene:

sRockyT sad "It is an animal, is it hurting you?"
sRockyT fear "Shit! I made a noise..."
sRockyT fear "I'm leaving here, I hope they haven't seen me..."
sRockyT suspicious "I'll try to sleep... but that guy is so weird..."
sRockyT suspicious "Besides, Julia's eyes... was she drugged?"
sRockyT think "I'll go see how Julia is... What happened yesterday left me worried."

and as she doesn't wake up the MC proceeds to jerk off looking at her naked in bed...

This person who's letting the MC stay at her house, who looking at some of the files might even have been intended to be the MC's mom at some point in development, who he thinks might be drugged and taken advantage of and all he does is watch and run away...

Maybe there's a way to prevent that scene from happening but I'm not sure I care enough to find out. :LUL:

Last edited:

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Not bad at all...

- I'm not a native speaker but...English needs a fix
- Characters are VERY good...
- It needs an INC-patch/option
- I hope the grinding won't be too much...

Good luck Dev...!

Reactions: hisstoryman

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
After taking all the online coding lessons the quest says I need to read specialized books.
Does anyone know how to do that? I bought the 3 books from the book store but none of them seems to have anything to do with that quest which is still incomplete.

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
i like the look of the girl with the runny make up, give it a try just for that

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Needs allot of things to add like= Lockpick sucks + Tickets or items bough are limited they disapear quickly
Girls are fine but game needs allot improvements -Quests + Dating + Night Sex + Sleep sex + Fights etc
Now Mc is he gona be Vampire or ?? is he gona have some Superpower ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh yeah I didn't see that one.

Wow the MC sounds like a pathetic little bitch in that scene:

sRockyT sad "It is an animal, is it hurting you?"
sRockyT fear "Shit! I made a noise..."
sRockyT fear "I'm leaving here, I hope they haven't seen me..."
sRockyT suspicious "I'll try to sleep... but that guy is so weird..."
sRockyT suspicious "Besides, Julia's eyes... was she drugged?"
sRockyT think "I'll go see how Julia is... What happened yesterday left me worried."

and as she doesn't wake up the MC proceeds to jerk off looking at her naked in bed...

This person who's letting the MC stay at her house, who looking at some of the files might even have been intended to be the MC's mom at some point in development, who he thinks might be drugged and taken advantage of and all he does is watch and run away...

Maybe there's a way to prevent that scene from happening but I'm not sure I care enough to find out. :LUL:
Thanks for the warning, sounds like it also will not be a one time thing happening with setup of the game, guess I better pass up on this game. Family being abused sexually is the opposite of one of my kinks, being forced to watch it makes it even more of a turn-off.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes