Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I love this game, but I think he should finish the existing quests first and only then add new ones

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Hacking Book isn't in the shop, so I can't progress on the DNA quest. Is there something I have to do to make it appear in the shop?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
anyone know how to get the eat my little ones achievement?? its the only one i cant figure out

Go to mall, buy "hunter spray" at store, go to park, go to cave. I think it happened around 18:00 for me, but there are probably other times. There may also be some randomness with the event triggering, too.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
What are the requirements for that achievement?, because the only time Lucy visits me during the night is for the "Can I sleep with you" achievement.
I don't know exact dependencies. I had completed every event in bloody moon and also spied on Lucy "having fun" in the bathroom at 20:00. Then it triggered after I went to sleep at 0:00.

Reactions: Sadowdark

cb863

May 21, 2021
Go to mall, buy "hunter spray" at store, go to park, go to cave. I think it happened around 18:00 for me, but there are probably other times. There may also be some randomness with the event triggering, too.
Thanks, worked at 6am for me. only thing i'm missing now is the lara #53 card. anyone know how to get it??

Reactions: Gremory152

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
how to have the achievement "Eat my ittle ones" please ?

School Bribery #1 (Are we all guilty?) : fuck olivia in the maintenance room with the key found in the principal's office
With a little help from Ava : talk to olivia with the teacher room key
I only have the maintenance room key, where is the teacher room key?
and how to get:
- Olivia and Anna (unexpected things happen)
????

Feb 25, 2018
Idk if I have a bug or something but i have the learn for program test still active but I'm already programing, I look to see if there's anything else but so far I've found nothing.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Idk if I have a bug or something but i have the learn for program test still active but I'm already programing, I look to see if there's anything else but so far I've found nothing.
If it's in green letters, then it means the quest is complete (not active). After finishing 0.70, it's the only item on the "Objectives" list that is complete. Everything else is in gray and says "this quest will continue in future updates"

Feb 25, 2018
If it's in green letters, then it means the quest is complete (not active). After finishing 0.70, it's the only item on the "Objectives" list that is complete. Everything else is in gray and says "this quest will continue in future updates"
So that's what i'm getting but when I'm looking for the paid courses i can't find it

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i think i messed things up with Isbella, but can someone confirm it for me. theres a point you basically can reject her, i did this because i though it was a choice between her and amelia. was it a choice between the two of them or did i reject her for no reason? she isnt even on the relations menu anymore.

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
Is there a MOD WalkThru and Replay GALLERY Unlocker ? Finished update but still have 25 animations that are locked.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes