Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
How to avoid a scene (Lucy with a werewolf?)
Or is it just fantasy?(I'm talking about erotic content)

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Android Port of
Area69 [v0.70] + BrandyYT Cheat Mod
DOWNLOAD:
MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Thanks for Android Mod good job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

pwang945

Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone know how or where to trigger the contact and the addict?
For the addict, I already have 100% addiction but don't know where to trigger it.
I have already finished the quest for the alien part but still doesn't finish the contact.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
love this game but it defo need a walkthrough esp if you have to advance other quests to move further on your chosen one.thankfully there have been many helpful members here giving answers when we get stuck:):love::love:(y)
p.s WHY LUCY:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How to avoid a scene (Lucy with a werewolf?)
Or is it just fantasy?(I'm talking about erotic content)
It is impossible to ignore that she is slowly becoming a werewolf, these are just her dreams. Posted by an alpha male werewolf. There will likely be a choice whether to become a werewolf forever or not.Before Lucy becomes a real werewolf, she has to give herself to the Alpha male and Mc will want to stop it

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
It is impossible to ignore that she is slowly becoming a werewolf, these are just her dreams. Posted by an alpha male werewolf. There will likely be a choice whether to become a werewolf forever or not.Before Lucy becomes a real werewolf, she has to give herself to the Alpha male and Mc will want to stop it
not my lucy-the mc better grow a pair of silver balls .i do hope that this is not like the ivan/julia scene and unavoidable:mad: (i didnt mind that it set the scene for the mc interest and story) but this is different and would kill this game for me:cry:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Tale of Hypocrisy
View attachment 1473770 View attachment 1473771 View attachment 1473772
Guess which one was edited by mod and which wasn't?
i could be wrong but this i thought did have an ntr tag at one point but the scene at the early stage for me is not ntr and i guess the mods thought so aswell and removed it.i do agree with you that if mods are going to edit reviews then it should be across the board.some people dont understand the definition of ntr and here a lot see red when they see those three little words.i can only assume that this is a result of all the issues that mods are having to deal with to try and stem the tide of issues caused by members here who dont like it .just my thoughts,have a great day:)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are not talking about the straight up date rape a wonderful babe suffers,
not even the straight up full on rape that she gets from her boss,
because those are literal rape scenes, violent+forcefull+rendering our babe unresponsive.
love this game but it defo need a walkthrough esp if you have to advance other quests to move further on your chosen one.thankfully there have been many helpful members here giving answers when we get stuck:):love::love:(y)
p.s WHY LUCY:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Lol where is NTR tag?
not my lucy-the mc better grow a pair of silver balls .i do hope that this is not like the ivan/julia scene and unavoidable:mad: (i didnt mind that it set the scene for the mc interest and story) but this is different and would kill this game for me:cry:
i could be wrong but this i thought did have an ntr tag at one point but the scene at the early stage for me is not ntr and i guess the mods thought so aswell and removed it.i do agree with you that if mods are going to edit reviews then it should be across the board.some people dont understand the definition of ntr and here a lot see red when they see those three little words.i can only assume that this is a result of all the issues that mods are having to deal with to try and stem the tide of issues caused by members here who dont like it .just my thoughts,have a great day:)
We are talking about our babe continuing to work for the rapists and get raped
well through our full on love making.
We have a babe who is so strung out, she will endure rape upon rape to keep her job,
but we fall for her and she is full on in love with us, while still working for vampires
who drug and rape her over and over. This is full on No To Rapists hopeless suffering for MC.

Reactions: Ginji
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes