Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep going to the park equipped with the right tools ... it is a random occurance.
Also from the cave just keep trying it's a random trigger
Go to mall, buy "hunter spray" at store, go to park, go to cave. I think it happened around 18:00 for me, but there are probably other times. There may also be some randomness with the event triggering, too.
Thanks, worked at 6am for me. only thing i'm missing now is the lara #53 card. anyone know how to get it??
Go to mall, buy "hunter spray" at store, go to park, go to cave when the moon is full
Go to the cave at night(19:00-22:00) with the body spray(you can buy it at the mall) then use it when you are in the cave.
can any one please tell me how i make the cave mission?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
We are not talking about the straight up date rape a wonderful babe suffers,
not even the straight up full on rape that she gets from her boss,
because those are literal rape scenes, violent+forcefull+rendering our babe unresponsive.

We are talking about our babe continuing to work for the rapists and get raped
well through our full on love making.
We have a babe who is so strung out, she will endure rape upon rape to keep her job,
but we fall for her and she is full on in love with us, while still working for vampires
who drug and rape her over and over. This is full on No To Rapists hopeless suffering for MC.
must of not got to that part yet-julia is not going to club for at moment,can you go all the way with lucy in this version :)

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Does anyone know how or where to trigger the contact and the addict?
For the addict, I already have 100% addiction but don't know where to trigger it.
I have already finished the quest for the alien part but still doesn't finish the contact.
to get the contact achievement you need to go to the pool around 0:00-2:00 am and click on the lil circle icon on the left side screen where u interact and u should see the Mc napping on the lounge chair

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The absolute babe who sunbathes while we moist her up, who watches movies with us and
who comes and fkks our brains out in the dead of night is date raped by her vampire bosses.

She is raped, she is rendered incapacitated and raped all the time.

That does not constitute being in a relationship,
that is full on Night Trolls Rape - they forcefully drain her
and while she is unconscious thay rape her.

MC can now stop the rapist and we now see she is being date raped.
MC can now see it: how she is drained, incapacitated and raped.

MC can now watch her play the stripper to the vampires who drain and rape her.
That stops her and she is safe and sound at the bar for a couple of hours.

agree! it isn't like thee Vampire came in and stole MC's girl and turned MC into a cuckold. If anything MC stole Julie from the Vampires and looks like he is going to steal the rest of the women in the club along with killing the Vampires. Only thing is that dark haired hot chick that the vampires killed in the office would have been a nice addition to MC's harem
Also that LI is already in a relationship with one of the female vampires.

From what i've seen, a few of the women are fucking other people so ntr just doesn't fit here.

This isn't the game for people that only ever want the MC to have all the women anyway, that isn't going to happen.
must of not got to that part yet-julia is not going to club for at moment,can you go all the way with lucy in this version :)
MC is not stealing anyone - MC is trying to stop all of those weinstein fkkers from raping her.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is there a bug in Julia quest, Sharp fang? it say spy on her, but even if you do that all day and then follow her to her job, there is nothing new?

Observe Julia, have observed her everyday and and every tie possible, a bug? can already fuck her in the shower

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Is there a bug in Julia quest, Sharp fang? it say spy on her, but even if you do that all day and then follow her to her job, there is nothing new?

Observe Julia, have observed her everyday and and every tie possible, a bug? can already fuck her in the shower
i passed it i think by advancing the ghost quest a bit you also have to catch her at 4am outside club-alley :)

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
waiting for a ffm cosins scene
also more from the girls at school
how do we take roman's place ? faster !!!

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Is there something you have to do to make the Hacker Book show up in the Shop? I have advanced every other quest in the game to completion (or complete for this version) and it hasn't shown up in the store.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes