JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Even with this update the v2 patch problem remains the same. In the dialogue lines where it should make the change (as it did before version 0.60) the script doesn't work for me (and again I don't understand why). The script is actually very simple; are normal sequences of "if" and "elseif" that check when the label of the MC ("Rocky" or "sRocky" or "sRocky.name" ... etc) and that of its family members are present at the same time. If it worked before, I repeat, I don't understand why it doesn't work now.

• Haha
Reactions: ar1122

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
Even with this update the v2 patch problem remains the same. In the dialogue lines where it should make the change (as it did before version 0.60) the script doesn't work for me (and again I don't understand why). The script is actually very simple; are normal sequences of "if" and "elseif" that check when the label of the MC ("Rocky" or "sRocky" or "sRocky.name" ... etc) and that of its family members are present at the same time. If it worked before, I repeat, I don't understand why it doesn't work now.
the dev should help you man he has to lol

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I have two questions please
How do I raise Isabella's affection?
How can I unlock the event "Can I sleep with you"?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is the Win/Linux mega file down for everyone or just me?
Down for me also. The Uploader's account may have a problem there at Mega. The Compressed one has a Workupload link which is usually pretty good (at least for me).
You can use the 'Report' link on the OP and report it. It can probably be fixed.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Sooooo, I haven't downloaded this yet. Mostly because I heard that there's some NTR in the game, but the game doesn't have a tag for that so I'd like to ask, do I have to worry about NTR in the game?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Sooooo, I haven't downloaded this yet. Mostly because I heard that there's some NTR in the game, but the game doesn't have a tag for that so I'd like to ask, do I have to worry about NTR in the game?
Vampires, werewolves, aliens rape some characters ....

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Am I forced to watch it or do we just hear about it. Finally, does it happen after we start to pursue a girl? Last question and I'm sure its been asked before but can we become a vampire or werewolf?
Those scenes are part of the story (I don't remember if they can be skipped, but I'm sure they are used for the continuation of the narration of the events). For the rest, the possible evolution of the protagonist in some species (vampire, werewolf or other) I don't know .... play and discover (y)

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Here is my personal incest patch. It doesn't require a specific version of the game, but it's always okay and uses the simple ".replace" function in python which allows you to replace words in text files (such as dialogs). So Julia becomes Mom, Lucy -> Sis, Emma -> Aunt Emma etc. (Just unzip it in the "game" folder).

EDIT:
I made a small improvement to my patch (V2). There shouldn't be more dialogues (I hope), in which the other characters (other than the protagonist), speaking with Julia for example, refer to her as "Mom" (the same applies to Emma, Lucy, etc).

UPDATE
Version 1 actually works with the new game (0.60) as well, but with the old dialogue problems. Version 2 strangely doesn't works, but I don't know why yet. Something has certainly changed in the dynamics of the dialogues, which are always problematic in this game for several reasons: sometimes the names derive from the values of the game variables ([sRocky.name] or [sRockyT.name], [sJulia.name] or [sJuliaT.name] ...) are sometimes present directly in the translation dialogs (with the text "Julia" directly for example). Making a direct change of the text "Julia-> Mom" is not possible because then some information wouldn't be loaded (such as images because the game would look for a "sMom" that doesn't exist instead of "sJulia") ... So for now it's hard to change if I don't understand the new dynamics.
We appreciate it and will be waiting for when the patch is functional for the new version.... Or the next version I download

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes