Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we go ... Go to mall and get the spray, then anytime in the park
any one can tell me how i can do the cave mission please
in what time i should go to the cave ?
There is the alley as the southest place pinned on the map.
Passing time will get us a shady guy who deals in all sots of items.

Hello. I need little help. Someone know how to get the lockpick please?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try talking to the teachers some more, try talking to the librarian.
Did you open their messages on your phone?
What does your hint say?

KyTu

Aug 17, 2018
Try talking to the teachers some more, try talking to the librarian.
Did you open their messages on your phone?
What does your hint say?
Thank you, but I will just play it from the start to see what i missed, dont want to waste more of your time

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Am I forced to watch it or do we just hear about it. Finally, does it happen after we start to pursue a girl? Last question and I'm sure its been asked before but can we become a vampire or werewolf?
For example, If you want to have Mom only for you, you must avoid to choose the red option ("bad personality" or soimething like that). You should stop every choice that give mom the chance to be raped for vampires. I´m not sure about the other female characters just yet. I´m still playing the game.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi Guys,

I´m playing the game and almost finish most of the missions, but somehow I'm still stuck with the first and second tasks:

1) improve the computer´s skills (even, if I´m playing with cheat mode and already have the skills)

2) about mom´s behaviors: I chose the path with her only being with MC, but nothing evolve; no matter how long I have been grinding and grinding....

Someone, please can help me to reach every single task in the last update?

Greetings !

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
For example, If you want to have Mom only for you, you must avoid to choose the red option ("bad personality" or soimething like that). You should stop every choice that give mom the chance to be raped for vampires. I´m not sure about the other female characters just yet. I´m still playing the game.
So does that mean you can stop the scene that seems to be unavoidable?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
So does that mean you can stop the scene that seems to be unavoidable?
Absolutely. That is why Dev removed ntr´s tag; now you can see "rape" tag only, because at least with Mom, she was under a kind of trance or spell while vampires outraged (abused) her.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I think it changed with the 0.60 version where you can make choices to avoid the scene(s), which is probably why people are asking.
Hey mate, can you help me with this:

I´m playing the game and almost finish most of the missions, but somehow I'm still stuck with the first and second tasks:

1) improve the computer´s skills (even, if I´m playing with cheat mode and already have the skills)

2) about mom´s behaviors: I chose the path with her only being with MC, but nothing evolve; no matter how long I have been grinding and grinding....

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes