1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Hey mate, can you help me with this:

I´m playing the game and almost finish most of the missions, but somehow I'm still stuck with the first and second tasks:

1) improve the computer´s skills (even, if I´m playing with cheat mode and already have the skills)

2) about mom´s behaviors: I chose the path with her only being with MC, but nothing evolve; no matter how long I have been grinding and grinding....
About first: You need to decrease your skills. Do not increase that with cheats.
About second: There are some (2 or 3 i guess) ntr scenes unfortunately with a certain vampire. After that task (sharp fangs) continues.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
About first: You need to decrease your skills. Do not increase that with cheats.
About second: There are some (2 or 3 i guess) ntr scenes unfortunately with a certain vampire. After that task (sharp fangs) continues.
Ah crap!

in other words, I should restart a new game, because is not possible to decrease the computer skills with the Mod´s system.

And for the second task, There aren´t option to watch that scene again, once I chose to avoid ntr.

Probably I need to start again.

This is something Dev should fix, because for those who don´t like ntr (like me), there should be an option to avoid ntr (and rape´s scenes as well)

Thanks mate !

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Ah crap!

in other words, I should restart a new game, because is not possible to decrease the computer skills with the Mod´s system.

And for the second task, There aren´t option to watch that scene again, once I chose to avoid ntr.

Probably I need to start again.

This is something Dev should fix, because for those who don´t like ntr (like me), there should be an option to avoid ntr (and rape´s scenes as well)

Thanks mate !
Don't mention it. But you can decrease your computer stats using cheats. As for ntr, i did not either choose it. İt is just happening. Anyway have fun.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
What does it take to finally talk to Amelia about the results of hypnotizing Julia? Finished that and the in game walkthrough said to talk to Julia. She won't talk at the bar whether she is stripping or watching. And she doesn't seem to have a house in town so I don't know how to meet her

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So no taking to Amelia unless the MC's mom/mom's best friend gets hypno raped?

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
So no taking to Amelia unless the MC's mom/mom's best friend gets hypno raped?
İ hate ntr but game automatically has that scene. Mom/mom's best friend gets raped by a vampire in the sharp fang task. After that the task progresses. You also do not get Amelia. There is only bj scenes with her and İt is not about mom/mom's best friend. After mom/mom's best friend got raped, game directs you to investigate her workplace (bar) and go on and on...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC and this wonderful woman in his dreams need to be a couple
before any of those ”bed side manners” can come full circle.
Any help whith mission : sharp fangs ?
Keep going to the bar and meeting all those girls .. the game will stall until Mc has
seen and interacted with everyone.

Keep going to the alley at 2 or 3 at night to catch a scripted scene with our babe.

Get your hoodie from the angel at the mall and investigate further.

Game oN!

Reactions: Oldboyy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1st thing is first ... you need to go to school and talk to your teachers - they know best!
2nd thing you need to keep working on your laptop in your room.
Two things how do i read the alien book and how do i take the programming course?
MAxxing skills will bork your progression, so go 4 the programing shtick out the get go.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
MC and this wonderful woman in his dreams need to be a couple
before any of those ”bed side manners” can come full circle.

Keep going to the bar and meeting all those girls .. the game will stall until Mc has
seen and interacted with everyone.

Keep going to the alley at 2 or 3 at night to catch a scripted scene with our babe.

Get your hoodie from the angel at the mall and investigate further.

Game oN!
Two or three? Is that the second conversation with Isabella after she tried to drain the mc?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
İ hate ntr but game automatically has that scene. Mom/mom's best friend gets raped by a vampire in the sharp fang task. After that the task progresses. You also do not get Amelia. There is only bj scenes with her and İt is not about mom/mom's best friend. After mom/mom's best friend got raped, game directs you to investigate her workplace (bar) and go on and on...
I'm talking about the part in sharp fang where the mc has already hypnotized Julia to learn more about her workplace then has to report back to Amelia. Based on the game, I'd agree that she most likely did get raped. Positively drained, most likely raped just before this step where she no longer goes to work at the bar.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I thought that was removed (or made avoidable) in version 0.60?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
i played version 0.60 and 0.70 and did not choose anything about ntr stuff. The game did not ask me to choose either. But then again those scenes were there.
OK, I don't remember any NTR after starting that game over at 0.60. I know there was a choice for MC to interrupt the vampire when he brought mom home. I don't remember the MC's mom being raped during the hypnosis, but maybe I'm mistaken.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
i played version 0.60 and 0.70 and did not choose anything about ntr stuff. The game did not ask me to choose either. But then again those scenes were there.
Do they show up when she gets hypnotized by the mc? Or is this when the mc wakes up to find her neck with two holes?.....
Ntr happens regardless?! Damn

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes