OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It has been a long time since i played version 0.60 so i can't remember.
I wouldn't suggest doing it again bro. But for the record. As of this version, I had the option to prevent that scene from happening by asking her what she was doing when Ivan brings her home. Then prevent the bar scene by walking in and asking if the office is the vip room.
With the nature of the game, the scene where she is bit before coming home with holes in the neck makes for a heavily implied and nearly educated reason to say that she was indeed raped before coming home. But I bet the dev would say it didn't to try and satisfy those if us who don't want ntr.
Though, I imagine that the blood moon/werewolf quest will feature ntr almost for sure. Maybe 2 to 4 versions after that update, there might be an alternative to the mc having no choice but to watch the alpha take Lucy. But as of now, I kinda trust that the mc still be ntrd again

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
The time to go get Julia is.
She leaves at 4:00 am go to the drug dealer's alley at 3:00 am and forward the clock to open the event.
All events work perfectly in this game, but there is a certain day for each mission, so don't despair if it doesn't work the day or night you were there, read the book of vampires, read all the books and earn money doing it programming on the computer.
Mano, everything works but you have to be patient and set the right days and nights for the events to occur.:coffee:(y)
Certain day?
Is there a certain day when reporting back to Amelia with the results of the hypnosis on Julia? I can't get that to happen.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Will literally drop this if my precious LUCY will be taken by the alpha wolf. I accepted the situation with Julia but with sweet LUCY. Hope the MC will find a solution for her not turning

Reactions: wshizzle

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
So it happens and is shown in her memory?
Or is it going to happen even after? We were able to prevent the "take her home hypnotized and make her forget" ntr scene. But the come home with holes in the neck happens. Then it doesn't progress after looking at her memories when hypnotized.
Choice has to be made that way. Got it. I don't mind not doing that until the dev changes it. Dropping is always an option if I don't like it
It looks like the dev might need to work on that path again. Though if he doesn't, he won't be upser if I leave. We all know that. I just don't know how many others will leave and if any paying patrons will leave.
Yes, you got it right. İt will not happen after you hypnotized her as i recall.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Will literally drop this if my precious LUCY will be taken by the alpha wolf. I accepted the situation with Julia but with sweet LUCY. Hope the MC will find a solution for her not turning
There is a picture of Lucy on the patreon page and a white wolf. To me it indicates she will become a white wolf?......I'm with you on this one. Probably going to be out after this.

Reactions: Zeruvex

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
For those asking about possible NTR, in the Sacred Sex quest, there are a couple of scenes with possessed aunt and the male ghost and and possessed cousin and the male ghost and also the exorcism with priest and aunt (and optionally MC). I don't remember if any of it was avoidable. Not asking if it counts as NTR because that's always a debate, but just saying it's there.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
For those asking about possible NTR, in the Sacred Sex quest, there are a couple of scenes with possessed aunt and the male ghost and and possessed cousin and the male ghost and also the exorcism with priest and aunt (and optionally MC). I don't remember if any of it was avoidable. Not asking if it counts as NTR because that's always a debate, but just saying it's there.
Those scenes probably pale in comparison to the 0.7 update. I won't put the spoiler in though.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Wasn't avoidable for me if anyone wants info from more than one person

Sentimental

Jan 23, 2019
Someone can help me? I play 0.60 where i find (Demonic handjob, Not so Donic Handjob, Not so Demonic Sex, Demonic Sex and Addict i have 93%)

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
I've completed all of that too. I'm about two or three missions after the Isabella attack. And I cannot proceed. I have all the outfits one can buy. I don't really know what's holding this back
Someone can help me? I play 0.60 where i find (Demonic handjob, Not so Donic Handjob, Not so Demonic Sex, Demonic Sex and Addict i have 93%)
go in the bathroom and have MC take a shower. The demon shows up after that.

Reactions: Sentimental
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes