OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did play through that part too. That's why my review of this says that this game is intended for ntr rather than not. The mc literally has no chance against the wolves and vamps. He might be able to take Luca out before the fucker turns. But that's all. And he's still so infuriatingly polite to Luca after the fight. Important things/points should be repeated: this game is made for ntr.
The dev and some others might say it didn't actually happen so not ntr
But I agree with you. As soon as the dream ntr happened, I started madly clicking as I was otherwise unable to skip that shit.
For a moment I thought there was a patron update that made it actually happen. But I unfortunately went through the same feeling fam

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I've completed all of that too. I'm about two or three missions after the Isabella attack. And I cannot proceed. I have all the outfits one can buy. I don't really know what's holding this back
I don't know how I can help you, I completed several parts of this game, and after that the developer message appeared, saying that event will continue in the next update.
I'm playing on the dark side so my points have been increasing a lot, and that shoping devil always appears to me in the bathroom lol.:LOL:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1043681

Overview:
A young man finds himself living with his mother's best friend due to his parents' business trip abroad. He must finish his last year of studies in a city that is becoming increasingly strange. Rumors of vampires, ghosts, aliens to investigate and many mature and young women to meet and conquer.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-27
Release Date: 2021-10-27
Developer: k78Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.70
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

v0.60 it is necessary to start a new game

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Patches: *

Extra: Cheat Mod - SAVE

*This unofficial port/version/compress is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 797016 View attachment 1328752 View attachment 797022 View attachment 797020 View attachment 797018 View attachment 797017 View attachment 797019 View attachment 1328750
View attachment 1328751 View attachment 797023
game is good
I love the characters, but is it possible to "clear" the screen please?
At night can't see well
(add a pic to help explain what i ask)
Thanks

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I don't know how I can help you, I completed several parts of this game, and after that the developer message appeared, saying that event will continue in the next update.
I'm playing on the dark side so my points have been increasing a lot, and that shoping devil always appears to me in the bathroom lol.:LOL:
I suppose.
Switching to the dark path poses no difficulty, I just have to visit the haunted house a few times. And I have completed the other scenes you mentioned

• Hey there
Reactions: Moricano

Sentimental

Jan 23, 2019
Someone can help me? I have last 2 achievements not open (Lucy Appreciation, Can i sleep with you?) I dont know what to do

Kawas

Jul 17, 2018
How to get the Contact achievement?

Edit: For people looking for it you have to advance time when in pool room till you get the option to take an outdoor nap

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
How to get the "Visits Unexpected" achievement?
Go to the pool in the evening after 20:00 and skip to 00:00, if you have finished reading the alien book and can take a nap during this time, you will get a pleasant visit.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Incest patch is shit. Why would the other person do not calling them with their actual names?

I think there was accurate incest patch in 0.46 version. What's happened to that person who made it?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes