Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1638623288309.png

Here goes the game:

MC is doing programmer work from home for money.
MC is starting the game dreaming of all the babes in this game.
MC is dreaming the hardship these babes go through, be it molestors,
monsters or fooling around.
MC can accept missions and follow them through.
About the content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going in this game Conan style and sometimes getting a decent hook up is
the right approach.

Game oN!

Reactions: Hajtand and kark

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Someone can help me? I dont know how ti play learn programing event
I don't remember if it all started with a talk with Daniel about earning money (talk to him at school or at his home). However, then the solution was to take the online courses on the home PC or buy a book to program in the bookshop at the shopping center....

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
The game is good but has a few issues that take the wind out of its sails a bit, the English isn't great but I've seen worse, you know what they are trying to say, the biggest issue is the energy and arousal gauges serve no purpose in the game other than to make things take longer to do, there is a right way to do sandbox but this game is the wrong way. The energy and arousal gauges, money, daily time progression, and the skills, it all serves no purpose other than to stretch the time it takes to get through the actual content. 6/10 good stories and renders but dragged down by pointless mechanics.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Really nice game although would be nice if MC would be a little bit more powerful or for some progression of power to be there having full strength and going to the gym (and learning boxing) doesn't give anything - in all important encounters MC is beat like a shit :/. Also some girls are really ugly - even prostitute ;| and some moms too so im not sure why aroused stat going up :D and principal is just disgusting.... Still waiting for real sleeping sex to be worthy of the tag. MC cant rape anything - the tag is here- even the demonic chick so this tag is only used by other characters or on MC never by - would be nice to have the choice right? Energy and Arousal system need some improvement - walking to the gym and fucking should improve proper statistics so MC have more E/A to spend with experience.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game shows all the girls right at the beginning ... MC also shacks with some girls.
MC makes do with what he has ... and bouy, does MC have a lot of friends, many females.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Would be fun to kill that alpha wolf guy in some interesting action - not by someone else but by MC who was prepared and smart - and take girls for MC as new apha :D. It would be super fun but cant imagine beta MC - the way he's written, like all others male MC characters here:D to be more assertive and proactive ... lol how toxic :D

Reactions: JohnLewd

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Now i wonder why make magical character - like are MC is lol having weird magical parents - without any special powers ...he really need some boost to be a little bit bad ass (best would be if players had to work for it)...dont make him another bitch - like amost all MC male characters on site - will you :D ?

Reactions: Legend 123

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Now i wonder why make magical character - like are MC is lol having weird magical parents - without any special powers ...he really need some boost to be a little bit bad ass (best would be if players had to work for it)...dont make him another bitch - like amost all MC male characters on site - will you :D ?
We know nothing of his parents or relatives; the protagonist lives with her mother's friend and her family with her relatives who live in a haunted house. And what's strange if there are aliens in the school or in the pool or werewolves in the park or vampires in the pub :cool:

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
We know nothing of his parents or relatives; the protagonist lives with her mother's friend and her family with her relatives who live in a haunted house. And what's strange if there are aliens in the school or in the pool or werewolves in the park or vampires in the pub :cool:
This completely wrong. While in bath you can see demonic or angelic girl. MC have aureole or devilish horns on his head, vampire hunter and vampiric chic said he is "chosen one" and his parents/ancestors or sth were form good and evil side - who exactly dont remember...so no he should have sth.

Dragonborn do not approve :D

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The game was great. As someone who likes sandbox, I don't know how I just discovered this game. The renders are very quality, most of the characters are pretty good. I especially liked Julia, Lucy and Olivia a lot. I hope the final isn't close, it became one of my favorite games. I look forward to future updates, good luck dev.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes