Aug 5, 2018
Area69 [v0.71] [k78Games][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Fixed the transparency errors
Original Size : 3.21 GB Compressed Size : 847 MB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
was looking through the overview and tag before trying for the first time, i see 30 girls but no harem tag and still romance, should i deduce the mc have one romantic partner and 29 one night stand along the story or i looked at it the wrong way (forgoten tag, multiple time line, so obvious it wasn't noted >< or other reason ^^)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
was looking through the overview and tag before trying for the first time, i see 30 girls but no harem tag and still romance, should i deduce the mc have one romantic partner and 29 one night stand along the story or i looked at it the wrong way (forgoten tag, multiple time line, so obvious it wasn't noted >< or other reason ^^)
A lot of the women have a fuck buddy style relationship with the MC, think lonely housewives and you help me I help you style of sex. Doesn't fit the harem tag since they ain't gonna belong to the player even the "landlady" starts off with a lesbian relationship. Romance there's some with certain characters mainly the ginger with braces.

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
In older version, i could observe julia for the sharp fangs guest, but in this version
i can not unlock the club location, only alley was unlocked, and stayed there overnight but nothing happened
Can someone give me a hint on when should I wait at alley or go from home to alley?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
A lot of the women have a fuck buddy style relationship with the MC, think lonely housewives and you help me I help you style of sex. Doesn't fit the harem tag since they ain't gonna belong to the player even the "landlady" starts off with a lesbian relationship. Romance there's some with certain characters mainly the ginger with braces.
^^ ok i was dreading over the 30 playthrough to see all scene, and have nothing against most other option, except the 29 disparition (i've seen it once, mc get with dozen of girls, start a relationship but the girl disapear, die, get send or go to a place too far away [insert other bullshit reason here] and mc go through that with all of them before ending with the wallpaper girl that was in the background of the first scene ... T_T ... and it's not even a yandere waifu :X) or other sexual or mental mass ntr by other characters or the dev >< (by the dev feel even more fucked up to me, that's why i asked before playing ^^)

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Please tell me how to get these Collectibles:
#62 Arthas
#56 Azshara
#57 Draka
#61 Garona
#58 Jaina
#60 Tyranda
#59 Sylvanas

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Can you update?
I have tried the use of other scripts borrowed from other "authors", but I haven't been able to solve the problem of the double search, between the variable of the progonist's name and that of the relatives to whom it turns to make the change. Again, I don't understand what has changed in the dynamics of the dialogues from version 0.6 to later, which doesn't allow the old script to work. Actually I did a bit of debugging and I found that the comparison is always brought back to the last option, the one where none of the variables are recognized and therefore does not change the names :oops:. The first with "simple search" always works, but always changes the names.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes