neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Progression with Daniel's mom but no sex with her, only watch her husband fuck twice the blonde who owns the store ( how do i start this quest? I went to her home at night nothing happening?
Maybe try earlier at 11. I don't know.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
The fight of ntr never ends.
Does the girl fuck someone other than MC, that is what it's all about right?
She could be fucking her loving husband and they'll still think it's ntr as long as the husband is not MC.
So why not just create some new tags or redefine what's ntr.

• Angry
Reactions: Drako and mikel8519

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
How does mind control works in this game, Do you have to hypnotize Julia so that you can banged her ?
It's a vampire power you get through the main quest, you can hypnotize the "landlady" you don't need to do that to get sexual with her. I haven't finished all the new content so can't say if there is more to mind control sex.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
But I don't think the tags are made for the "sensible" but for people looking for their kinks.
NTR is NTR in the end by this forum definition. The problem is like we both agree that there is a broad distinction in these versions but there is no tags who adjust them. Some people dont mind their LI getting banged by other males and they dont feel any jealousy but the game gets the NTR tag. See what I mean ?
I mean you can make the test yourself. Go and ask people to play the game. If they played it you will mostly get two factions. People who liked it and people who hated it. And when you ask what the one side liked or hated is this whole "NTR" stuff, aka LI getting banged by other males. There are some threads where people suggested important tags but there was no change from the mods side.

Thats why IMO its best to put the label infront so sensible people know from the beginning what to expect...but then the whole "is it avoidable" thing also starts....you see the problem ? Thats why you see many times the whole process repeating.
I mean even I search for any "NTR" in any games I find interesting because these days if the game dosent have the tag yet it dosent mean such content is in the game but the dev just dont think its NTR....like in this game.
Sure I want to have more tags for such stuff but sadly its the mods who will do it or not and trust me people tried, NTR haters and NTR lovers because like you said both sides get annoyed about it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah... I mostly agree with you. But I think we have to ask the purpose of the tags...
The purpose of the tags is to let the player known what the game has of what content. Nothing more. Even if its avoidable it will get the tag but thats not the issue here. Its the players personal preferences if they use them as warnings or as points of interests.
I mean we both may agree that the game dont have real NTR in it, but not the other people here in this forum.
Because for many people here they dont automaticity think that every LI gets shagged by other males, be it rape or being them already in a relationship fucking. But they will if the tag gets the NTR because thats what most in such situations happen, be it intentionally or not.
Because like I said, the definition of this forum matches what the player feels when he sees it.

I think there should be two tag sections: one for content and another for the focus of the game
Thats wishful thinking. Dont get me wrong I would happily accept that but I only saw a handful of devs. doing it and even then the shitstorm didnt get fixed. A good example was the game "Relaod" by Lionsgame.
And then I remeber that when a dev. promised to go a specific route out of nowhere something was introduced and people rage, lost interest and the problem is still not solved.

and I've seen many lesbian complaining how difficult it's to find true (focused on) lesbian games in the sea of many hetero games which has a lesbian scene here and there... And the problem surely happen with other tags too..
Beggars cant be choosers. Thats how we all have to deal with.
I like harem but do you see me complaining "thats not how a real harem is". ? If I see the tag I try it and if I didnt liked It I just go "meh" and play a different game. Im pretty sure everyone here does the same for their own specific fetish they like.
But some people really cant get over it when they see something like "NTR" because they get hurt/disgusted etc by it because it has a deeper impact then "meh", lets try another one.

but if we adopt one definition we'll benefit one group to the detriment of the other...
But we already have one.
I dont know the numbers here but I think we both will agree that a big part of people when they see the "NTR" tag that at least some other males fucked the LI in the game or even have continuously sexual activity with others.
Thats what happens in NTR even despite that dosent automaticly mean having continuously sexual activity with others is NTR.
But people when they see the tag they will automaticly know what to expect. So from that point on there shouldnt be any problems.

Sure, the dev. can then explain that the NTR content is just for story progression or if its the actual focus but like you said its the devs. problem.
Here we have the problem because it dosent have the NTR tag but the LI already got raped and fucked. I dont need to explain why continuously fucking others continues to be NTR too.
Yes I agree that in some games where something similar happens the "voyeurism" is justified, but like in different games its the mods personal opinion if he thinks if its NTR or not. There are already so many games where that happend.
Seducing The Devil is a example.

Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
when will the Android port be available I played this game a while back on my Android why isn't there a port for it now sorry if I sound rude

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Here is my personal incest patch. It doesn't require a specific version of the game, but it's always okay and uses the simple ".replace" function in python which allows you to replace words in text files (such as dialogs). So Julia becomes Mom, Lucy -> Sis, Emma -> Aunt Emma etc. (Just unzip it in the "game" folder).

EDIT:
I made a small improvement to my patch (V2). There shouldn't be more dialogues (I hope), in which the other characters (other than the protagonist), speaking with Julia for example, refer to her as "Mom" (the same applies to Emma, Lucy, etc).

UPDATE
Version 1 actually works with the new game (0.60) as well, but with the old dialogue problems. Version 2 strangely doesn't works, but I don't know why yet. Something has certainly changed in the dynamics of the dialogues, which are always problematic in this game for several reasons: sometimes the names derive from the values of the game variables ([sRocky.name] or [sRockyT.name], [sJulia.name] or [sJuliaT.name] ...) are sometimes present directly in the translation dialogs (with the text "Julia" directly for example). Making a direct change of the text "Julia-> Mom" is not possible because then some information wouldn't be loaded (such as images because the game would look for a "sMom" that doesn't exist instead of "sJulia") ... So for now it's hard to change if I don't understand the new dynamics.
I value and congratulate your work, but I think you should improve the patch, because it doesn't make sense for example everyone to treat Mc's mom as mom.
I think you should change not the name but the relationship.
However, thanks for your work.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes