JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is Sex Fighter supposed to be unwinnable or why is it so hard?
I didn't really understand the game. It seems like all you do is click as fast as you can on the sword and if it turns completely white/silver, you "win." However, even though you do "win", you can still lose just because the game is programmed that way, but whatever, it advances the story.

Anyway, if you're playing on a PC, I found that it's trivially easy "win" by clicking on the left mouse button with one hand and the <Enter> key with the other hand.

Reactions: lynx73

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Hello everyone :) Could someone please tell me how to get the milking time from the principal?
Is it possible to get it or is it not implemented yet?
I tried searching for an anwer in this thread but I failed:confused:

Reactions: Futaket

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
how the fuck do you read the books for surveillance and vampires. Everytime I go to read them I get "At the moment I am not interested in reading this book. Maybe later." When does Motherfucking later happen????

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For vamps .. mc needs to progress the story by dreaming of his babe
and aht she has to put up with at the job. Also investigate late night.

Sleeping is important in this game also.
Surveillance needs to be needed by plot talk to padre, talk to babe to be surveilled, look for the cameras in the mall store...

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
Progression with Daniel's mom but no sex with her, only watch her husband fuck twice the blonde who owns the store ( how do i start this quest? I went to her home at night nothing happening?
You can have sex with her (Daniel's mom).

You need to give her two pills to help her relax.

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
Well from the description the game sounded pretty cool but then I read reviews and this thread and this apparently a mods "protected" game. Why cant these games just be tagged correctly without mods stepping in and "protecting" certain games?

By the description it would attract harem fans but its definately geared towards Voyeur/NTR/Cuck fans.

Why lie to potential fans. Its just sad...
The MC has sex with female humans (from young to old), vampires, aliens, werewolves, a demon, an angel and a ghost.

He is as far from Cuck as I can imagine.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes