Azekiel

May 19, 2018
Here is my personal incest patch. It doesn't require a specific version of the game, but it's always okay and uses the simple ".replace" function in python which allows you to replace words in text files (such as dialogs). So Julia becomes Mom, Lucy -> Sis, Emma -> Aunt Emma etc. (Just unzip it in the "game" folder).

EDIT:
I made a small improvement to my patch (V2). There shouldn't be more dialogues (I hope), in which the other characters (other than the protagonist), speaking with Julia for example, refer to her as "Mom" (the same applies to Emma, Lucy, etc).

UPDATE
Version 1 actually works with the new game (0.60) as well, but with the old dialogue problems. Version 2 strangely doesn't works, but I don't know why yet. Something has certainly changed in the dynamics of the dialogues, which are always problematic in this game for several reasons: sometimes the names derive from the values of the game variables ([sRocky.name] or [sRockyT.name], [sJulia.name] or [sJuliaT.name] ...) are sometimes present directly in the translation dialogs (with the text "Julia" directly for example). Making a direct change of the text "Julia-> Mom" is not possible because then some information wouldn't be loaded (such as images because the game would look for a "sMom" that doesn't exist instead of "sJulia") ... So for now it's hard to change if I don't understand the new dynamics.
I can't download these

Azekiel

May 19, 2018
Meaning what? I don't understand. If you click on the ".rar" files, won't the download start?
Yesterday when I tried downloading those it kept saying website is not avaliable (like no connection) even though I was able to connect to f95. I can download now. Thanks.

ItzaMeMario

Nov 12, 2018
It is if u wether or not are willing to "share Julia with her" or if u swing to the Vampirehunter path where u are Archenemy of them (No Isabella content, no threesome no night visits from her)
I think he's stuck there. I have the same problem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Next game update should be the befriending of the fangies.
The crowds want to bang some vamps next time around.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Next game update should be the befriending of the fangies.
The crowds want to bang some vamps next time around.
Pretty Scary... long as it's not Jill Royce... from B&R 0.o AND... there is already an Amelia so.. her mom is not invited as well <.<
Maby her sis is an "Un-Dead" daywalker?
Bloodline of the Royce DayWalkers ... Area69'N it!! :eek:

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes