Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep sleeping and MC will have all sorts a dreams.
Buy the hoodie in the shop.
Go explore the alley at night / 2-5 hours in the morning.
Little by little the game will open up the quest events to you.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Keep sleeping and MC will have all sorts a dreams.
Buy the hoodie in the shop.
Go explore the alley at night / 2-5 hours in the morning.
Little by little the game will open up the quest events to you.
It's this about Julia? The mother? The MC finally proceeding to fuck her after preventing her rape both times? Couldn't do it in the previous release and I'm not about to go and disprove/prove my assumption that the dev first releases ntr content as patrons request or as his preference. Then later makes it avoidable to soothe the backlash

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm not about to go and disprove/prove my assumption that the dev first releases ntr content as patrons request or as his preference. Then later makes it avoidable to soothe the backlash
As I recall, in an earlier version of the game, the vampire raped Julia in her house, but the player could choose not to watch, whereas in some later version the player could choose for the MC to interrupt the vampire and prevent it. I don't remember the 2nd rape or if it changed. Was that scene at the bar?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
As I recall, in an earlier version of the game, the vampire raped Julia in her house, but the player could choose not to watch, whereas in some later version the player could choose for the MC to interrupt the vampire and prevent it. I don't remember the 2nd rape or if it changed. Was that scene at the bar?
I don't know how an NTR considers a rape with mind control. They clearly explain that they obey and then have their memory wiped...

d1ck35_e1

Jul 17, 2019
Use one finger on one hand to click the left mouse button as fast as you can and one finger on the other hand to press the Enter key as fast as you can. This makes the game very easy.
No it dosnt i tried it at least 20 Times like you said almost smashed my Keyboard and my Mouse but i always loose but you the Colectibles are however unlooked so everthing is ok i think

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
I didn't understand anything from these comments
Does this game contain ntr?
If so, is this optional?
Or can this be prevented?

Jaro71

Jan 23, 2022
I will ask for help. I saved the game, but nothing happens ... I don't know anything switched. how to continue? Bez názvu.jpg

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I will ask for help. I saved the game, but nothing happens ... I don't know anything switched. how to continue?
It is if u wether or not are willing to "share Julia with her" or if u swing to the Vampirehunter path where u are Archenemy of them (No Isabella content, no threesome no night visits from her)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes