mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Dont know why but why players always has the most boring spineless character to play with? There are here some funny interesting characters ..but our MC isn't one of them :/ kinda pity when i prefer to be played as sb else...

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Dont know why but why players always has the most boring spineless character to play with? There are here some funny interesting characters ..but our MC isn't one of them :/ kinda pity when i prefer to be played as sb else...
There is a evil/good meter so maybe the MC will be more assertive in the future

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Area69 [v0.71 Test] [k78Games][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Original Size : 3.21 GB Compressed Size : 832 MB
MEGA Workupload pixeldrain
This compression is unofficial
You really need to check your stuff before you release a compressed version as your solution removes transparency on very important assets, making the game unplayable.

Reactions: Yanagi-san

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The lockpicks can be bought from the smuggler in the alley, next to the bar. After 20:00hr, if I'm not mistaken, the guy is there. If the hooker is there just wait 1 hr and the smuggler will appear.
The lockpick will break after 1 use but no worries, you can buy another lockpick, in the same way, after 1 or 2 days again
WHAT bar???

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Area 69 [v0.71 Test] [Compressed]

Repacked as the uploaded compressed version had transparency errors

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.2 GB

Compressed Size: 742 MB:

(20% of original, practically unnoticable compression, still saving 100 MB compared to the non-working version)

Reactions: knurd

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
How can i get rid of that "cum" effect on the screen when im excited?? i hate it.
Go to your PC and fap. Reduces arousal. Either that or it will trigger automatically when you go over 100 and you'll cum in your boxers (interrupts currently ongoing scene you are in) so heads up.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Seriously? The map marker is literally labelled "Bar" and it's in the bottom center of the map halfway between the map markers labelled "Hospital" and "Alley"
It is possible he hasn't unlocked the Bar or Alley, hence the confusion.
There's certain requirements for those, as you progress through the quests at hand, you'll have areas unlocked.

dumbcow

Aug 9, 2016
I keep going back to this game but realize the incest patch still hasn't been updated and stop, which leads me to ask... is this game actually incest or is it just someone rewriting it to be incesty?

If it's supposed to be rename the landlady game you'd think at least someone who definitely isn't the dev *wink wink* would have posted their version by now.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I keep going back to this game but realize the incest patch still hasn't been updated and stop, which leads me to ask... is this game actually incest or is it just someone rewriting it to be incesty?

If it's supposed to be rename the landlady game you'd think at least someone who definitely isn't the dev *wink wink* would have posted their version by now.
pretty sure it isnt incest

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Area69 v0.72 - You decide the next content!

Area69 v0.72 - "The Gym" Update

Area69 v0.72 - "The First Vampire" Update

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes