cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I agree there should be more tags to describe what type of NTR a game has for no confusion
NTR usually means the Mc's lover is fucking other npc, either he don't know about it (cheating) or he does (cuckolding).
But in f95 zone apparently it includes sharing(mmf) and swinging(mfmf)
and some members(the face palmers harem lovers virgins gang) have there own definition of ntr which is no one other then the mc have sex or it is NTR.
To not have a problem with ntr fans or ntr haters i think the devs must clarify what genres they will add since the start and it is a must have part of there game or optional. Not just add it from no where. This will make less noise but won't end it for good. optional or not a radical minority will always have the mindset of ''i don't like something it should not exist'' instead of ignoring the thread and moving to the next game like i do with every loli harem game.
Everything had been explained here in this post by a mod.
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-71-test-k78games.60707/post-4959869

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Everything had been explained here in this post by a mod.
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-71-test-k78games.60707/post-4959869
The desperate facepalms under that post are pretty funny.

To me the most annoying thing about the ntr derailing is that games like this, which are obviously meant to be lighthearted and funny, have to deal with it. We've got quirky characters with over the top facial expressions in ridiculous situations and, instead of laughing about it, the facepalm squad starts hitting themselves.
How can somebody take a game called Area69, which has saggy promiscuous grannies aswell as alien penis maggots in it, so seriously?

edcl56

Mar 19, 2021
View attachment 1557302

Overview:
A young man finds himself living with his mother's best friend due to his parents' business trip abroad. He must finish his last year of studies in a city that is becoming increasingly strange. Rumors of vampires, ghosts, aliens to investigate and many mature and young women to meet and conquer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-21
Release Date: 2021-12-20
Developer: k78Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.71 Test
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

v0.60 it is necessary to start a new game

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac (v0.70): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: *

Extra: Cheat Mod - SAVE

*This unofficial port/version/compress is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 797016 View attachment 1328752 View attachment 797022 View attachment 797020 View attachment 797018 View attachment 797017 View attachment 797019 View attachment 1328750
View attachment 1328751 View attachment 797023
Any walkthroughs for this game that are of any use ? Tired of dead links, spam sites and all.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Any walkthroughs for this game that are of any use ? Tired of dead links, spam sites and all.
There's a hint system and if you search this thread, you'll find answers to most questions already asked and where people got stuck.

tigerdrew73

Jan 12, 2022
I can't get past the attention notice where you have to accept Isabella's proposal it just stops at the warning to save your game. I have saved it and gone back on but there is no option to listen to the proposal
What do I need to do

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Erm... I decided to give this game another whirl as it's been a while... but the boxes for the avatars seem to have lost their transparency so intrude upon things... is this a test version problem, a compression version one, or something else? I can't see anyone else mentioning it though, any idea what could have gone wrong?

1642102281304.png

Area69 [v0.71 Test] [k78Games][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Original Size : 3.21 GB Compressed Size : 832 MB
This compression is unofficial

**Edit:** It was the compressed version... I looked at the files outside of the game and more than half of the face pics had had their transparencies removed and replaced with black... just finished downloading the non-compressed one and it's fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
What is the point of a mini game that can't be won? The Sex Fighter is a simple click game but no matter how you click the bar never goes up. WHY? That's just an asshat thing to put into a game to frustrate people for no reason!

Reactions: mikel8519

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
What is the point of a mini game that can't be won? The Sex Fighter is a simple click game but no matter how you click the bar never goes up. WHY? That's just an asshat thing to put into a game to frustrate people for no reason!
Use one finger on one hand to click the left mouse button as fast as you can and one finger on the other hand to press the Enter key as fast as you can. This makes the game very easy.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes