necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
As I see that people are a bit lost and the update is a bit confusing, I tell you what the new events are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone has found any more that I have not seen let me know.
How did you get the Emma Scene in the update?
At the bar, around 2:00 a.m., from what I have seen there are 2 plans, if not, try another day, Abigail, Emma and Naomi appear

Last edited:

eb519

May 22, 2019
As I see that people are a bit lost and the update is a bit confusing, I tell you what the new events are:

At the bar, around 2:00 a.m., from what I have seen there are 2 plans, if not, try another day
Thanks

Reactions: xapican

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
What happened to the menu song? I remember it having a sort of a rap song which sounded pretty good.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
it's been a lifetime that the only clue I have is this and when I go to talk to her she just tells me that she is playing a video game

Cattura.JPG

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019

At the bar, around 2:00 a.m., from what I have seen there are 2 plans, if not, try another day, Abigail, Emma and Naomi appear
Thanks for the guide, necrus1. I wish the incorporated ingame WK was better.

You can also fuck Victoria in the special room at the bar (beaware you need to pay 1000 for the room and have sleeping pills). And then after speaking with them at the bar you can fuck the blonde teacher in teacher's room at school and the librarian.

Hot scenes at the house, but I wish that Julia had also done a strip show at the bar.

Reactions: SPARDA2408
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes