WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I have to say this minigame just blows. In most of the fights the 'bar', or whatever, drops to the bottom no matter what one does. Clicking fast on left mouse and/or Enter key makes no difference. Where I have my pointer on the sword makes no difference.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I have to say this minigame just blows. In most of the fights the 'bar', or whatever, drops to the bottom no matter what one does. Clicking fast on left mouse and/or Enter key makes no difference. Where I have my pointer on the sword makes no difference.
You're correct. I believe that this was intentional to make some fights unwinnable no matter what, against certain opponents.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Thanks for the guide, necrus1. I wish the incorporated ingame WK was better.

You can also fuck Victoria in the special room at the bar (beaware you need to pay 1000 for the room and have sleeping pills). And then after speaking with them at the bar you can fuck the blonde teacher in teacher's room at school and the librarian.

Hot scenes at the house, but I wish that Julia had also done a strip show at the bar.
where to buy pill

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you get Julia's achievement "Boredom"? At bar or at home? Because I've not seen her even once in the bar.

Update: Never mind! I got her in the kitchen at 3:00 AM.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is there a number of times needed? I'm tipping max everytime and not getting it
I got it in the first try. IIRC I tipped progressively: 100,250,500 and then the option to pay for sex appeared, but it seems so random. I couldn't trigger Evelyn's scene until the third time and paying 500 twice.

Reactions: monk456

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I'm stuck on the Objective "Let's Play!", I'm trying to talk to Andrea at school but she keeps talking about her game. Does anyone know what to do?

Last edited:

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
No new quest besides updating the pole dancing and bar counter where you get to tip the dancers and buy drinks for the female bartender

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes