porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Can someone please leave me a save file to be able to play the new update, because in the ones I have I can't start the new missions...

Reactions: pix28

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are nine stories and nine only. These progress a lot in each update.
Better start over and see the new scenes with the dancing babes.
MC who progresses further to become the enemy of the bar/club owner, cannot have fun there any more.
how do i raise the affection of the gym teacher and her partner?
Can someone please leave me a save file to be able to play the new update, because in the ones I have I can't start the new missions...
same problem
I just downloaded the newest version and nothing changed in quest after i loaded the game
Yeah i just loaded my game same and nothing is updated on quests the changelog mentioned quest update yet it still says quest will continue next update. This is why I don't download large file games each update because of crap like this
This game needs MC to go back every day to interact with hotties and improove his chances with them.
This update sees MC go further with hotties at the bar/club.

Saves:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Reactions: boraxkarloff

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
There should be a guide to progress with the girls in the bar...
The bar is easy, if there's unique dialogue, choose that, and then the drinks are trial and error, but you can always scroll back. The strip club is really getting on my nerves, I still don't understand how to get Abigail and Naomi

Reactions: porotropo

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
The bar is easy, if there's unique dialogue, choose that, and then the drinks are trial and error, but you can always scroll back. The strip club is really getting on my nerves, I still don't understand how to get Abigail and Naomi
I always just tipped $500 each time. For the Abigail/Naomi threesome, you only have to do it with one and they will call the other one once they accept the proposal.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes