nco

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to delete the save files of the game I already deleted the folder and everything but every time I open the game my previous games keep coming back

quasi5

Jun 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to delete the save files of the game I already deleted the folder and everything but every time I open the game my previous games keep coming back
Should be under your Users/your user name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/ folder location? (that's if you have Windows, not sure for Mac/Android, sorry)

Reactions: nco

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\area69

Reactions: nco

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
how do i progress in the 'World Championship' quest line? my current task is "i must see an erotic show by monica at the bar", i've watched without tipping, tipped 100s, tipped 500s and made the offer, but it doesn't turn green.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
How do you raise the relationship with Abigail/Naomi above 59%? I can't seem to progress just by phone or watching their shows

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
...i want the soundtrack to this. theres some nice audio in some parts of this.

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
I don't know why but the mission "World Championship" is bugged for me or something. I can't seem to get past Monica's erotic dance at the bar, despite having done so multiple times with each "Tip" option and so on. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.

Reactions: neosnape

aboo

Dec 18, 2018
I don't know why but the mission "World Championship" is bugged for me or something. I can't seem to get past Monica's erotic dance at the bar, despite having done so multiple times with each "Tip" option and so on. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.
Same here

Reactions: neosnape

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
I had hacked the cams. But then I fell out of the game. Now I have the camera book and the cam kit, but the cam no longer opens in my laptop. What is the problem?

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes