H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how good is this game out of a score of 5? and is there NTR in the game cause I could've sworn when I first saw this game a long time ago it had NTR on it but now it's not there did something change?

Reactions: Red88

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
how good is this game out of a score of 5? and is there NTR in the game cause I could've sworn when I first saw this game a long time ago it had NTR on it but now it's not there did something change?
As I know -no. For sure I would like to see some share content. There are some scenes between ghosts that can be slightly like ntr , but more like sneak peek

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I have no new quest... It's only me?
Go to the bar in the night. I think that this update is about to explore different outcomes in the bar. So far I could speak with some ladies and you can see some shows and depending on choices and how much you pay you can have sex with the girls that do the strip show.

Reactions: mentore

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Go to the bar in the night. I think that this update is about to explore different outcomes in the bar. So far I could speak with some ladies and you can see some shows and depending on choices and how much you pay you can have sex with the girls that do the strip show.
What are the outcomes if you don't mind me asking? Can you keep Victor in charge there or do you always buy the place out?

Reactions: Superior24135

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Am I just a dumbass or something? Where is the alley?

Edit: Yep, dumbass alert. For those searching in the future you access the alley by going to the police station on the Sherlock quest line early on. I went after school on a Monday.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes