Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Shame there is no pregnancy tag/mechanics and who is that crazy/phyco looking female in the main picture above the Overview She is the one wearing the choker with pigtails is she in the game?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Yes she is in the game but not a direct LI of MC. Spoiler about the girl: She is MC's mom's lover and a vampire.
Not sure what LI stands for but as in both realality and games creepy looking chicks are my thing that is why I was curiouse about her but still no pregnancy maybe in the updates?

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
well gotta say i'm disappointed, seems like the DEV decided to do away with the INCEST... another game bites the dust.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
well gotta say i'm disappointed, seems like the DEV decided to do away with the INCEST... another game bites the dust.
Can't live without it huh?
Missing out on alotta content just for the sake of Incest.
Sure ya wish to miss out?

Can always wait for some one to get a patch/Mod for it.
It's not a new concept for them to do that.
Has been done with others so, suggest...don't call it quits yet.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry what did u play the game ? or read the dialoges ? ok for the Angloamerikan culture the way the Mother (Julia) is adressed not usual but in other cultures it is and the Dev is not Angloamerikan, but ok your loss, there are plenty more games in this site.
As well the Patreon censorship did play a big role in it so the I is only hinted.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes