Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are 9 stories that you can start or advance at your own pace.
The game will tell you when you are outta content.
The vampire story ends after MC decides what to do with the queen of the damned.
Next update makes more progress on the vamp story, like the steps to stop the baddie bar owner and his crude henchman.
Other stories you can follow are still waiting for you in the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Area69 v0.73 - New Content

Interactions with the girls in the nightclub!

Area69 v0.73 - Which dancer would you like to pay for sex?

HOt topic for this month of gaming. Anyone looking for 1 on 1 time with the girls on them poles?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: k78Games
I talked about this at the beginning of the game but it didn't work.

The game is good, but the subtitles are horrible, green in an area that is barely readable.

It should have a half gray or black box or any other color that let the green of the subtitles be clear.

We always want to collaborate but there are developers who don't care what players say.

So the way is not to waste time with this and keep tiring your eyes to try to understand what is written instead of pleasure you get too stressed.

Good luck with your game. ;)

Reactions: Jaro71

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I talked about this at the beginning of the game but it didn't work.

The game is good, but the subtitles are horrible, green in an area that is barely readable.

It should have a half gray or black box or any other color that let the green of the subtitles be clear.

We always want to collaborate but there are developers who don't care what players say.

So the way is not to waste time with this and keep tiring your eyes to try to understand what is written instead of pleasure you get too stressed.

Good luck with your game. ;)
Did u try to change the font in Options ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dear Mod: so writing in an other language with attached translation is forbidden as well ? just asking

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: k78Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.72
Hello I have completed all the missions.
Only the 2nd mission that is to learn the basics of hacking is that it was not possible, because whenever I click on the screen to do the 1st online hacking course, it gives an error.
So I let it go.
Something very strange happened in the game.
The head vampire of that bar bit Julia on the neck, got 2 points from his tooth in her neck.

If he bit her...she should have turned into a vampire too, that didn't happen and it was as if she had a certain power not to be turned, very strange that.:WaitWhat:

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes