Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All you need to do is sleep and learn coding and work from home. Get the money up as MC needs 1000s at a time
for story purposes. After 2 weeks of that, start doing stat growing actions with the girls.
Red options give demon points - become the demon spurn in the city.
Blue options give angel points - for MarthaAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAA!
Third option in crunch moments usually stops the baddies from doing horrible deeds on your babes.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
You'll get more content if you work with her
I think private sexdoll was what I choose (not sure) same think as working together
Just replayed my save from that point. Yup, I went with private sexdoll.

Last edited:
Reactions: sidsan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only the bar ruler could fly, the others had no wings. Until MC let them have his life force, that is.
MC will have to hone his skills, she tells him, over years of getting stronger.
Judging by what the baddie had to do - keep draining countless babes every night, you can guess what to do.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Only the bar ruler could fly, the others had no wings. Until MC let them have his life force, that is.
Judging by what the baddie had to do - keep draining countless babes every night, you can guess what to do.
Was thinking along those lines seeing that his blood is toxic but his cum is steroids (thank God there's no gay tag) which by default makes him the Alpha vampire and watching the abilities he's granted so far to the Vampires Isabella wings, Amelia it seems extra strength and speed, Elena rejuvenation would that mean he already has those abilities and then some? Because unlike Victor his powers come from an internal source not an external supply. The next train of thought now would be what has his cum been doing to all the women, aliens, angels, demons and though proxies ghosts all this time? But your right honing his abilities (if he lives long enough) will be the deciding factor.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
There are also two scenes where it looks like Isabella and Amelia seem to be able to levitate. You can correct if I'm wrong. Isabella in the office talking to Victor, Amelia when the MC tries to hypnotise her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not know if you follow the underworld many movies where mixing of blood brought better and stronger and faster,
not necessarily the strongers - would argue the first sons of the patient zero carrier of vampirist were the strongest there were. The father of all vampires was a mortal human who would not age, but was feeble as a human,
impervious to disease and aging, but your run of the mil thug could break his neck like streets thugs in the alley.

MC seems to be that kind of patient zero: has the mutagen and the DNA to boost any other strain into stronger+faster,
but is not doing anything for himself.

Was thinking along those lines seeing that his blood is toxic but his cum is steroids (thank God there's no gay tag) which by default makes him the Alpha vampire and watching the abilities he's granted so far to the Vampires Isabella wings, Amelia it seems extra strength and speed, Elena rejuvenation would that mean he already has those abilities and then some? Because unlike Victor his powers come from an internal source not an external supply. The next train of thought now would be what has his cum been doing to all the women, aliens, angels, demons and though proxies ghosts all this time? But your right honing his abilities (if he lives long enough) will be the deciding factor.
There are also two scenes where it looks like Isabella and Amelia seem to be able to levitate. You can correct if I'm wrong. Isabella in the office talking to Victor, Amelia when the MC tries to hypnotise her.

• Sad
Reactions: mikel8519

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The father of all vampires was a mortal human who would not age, but was feeble as a human,
impervious to disease and aging, but your run of the mil thug could break his neck like streets thugs in the alley.
I'm not an avid on vampires but I have read up on the Christian crusades and Vladimir the impaler. Can you point me the right direction to find out more about patient zero? But coming back to what you said, I'm not entirely sure by your description the MC completely is confined to the role of a booster. He obviously has the ability to be not just impervious to disease but to assimilate and evolve from the initial virus/contaminant that caused the disease. Eg vampirism is the disease/condition caused by a contaminant being introduced into a human body the effects being death, droulism or becoming another vampire depending on adaptability of the host and intention of the aggressor. If the MC here is that impervious then the door is open to an Underworld like scenario where he can continously adapt and evolve to other contaminants eg werewolves and maybe other traditionally capable mythical creatures that have the ability to convert humans. Up top the point where the writer decides to cap the ability of course.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Please forgive any typos, their a way of life for me it seems. My friends have gotten use to them now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Underworld series have the patient zero, the white hair bearded guy who is protected at all times on a moving submarine because he is just feeble like a human.

The lates Vlad the impaler movie of note, castlevania animated series
and that Dracula:Untold movie from 2014 have this mistical creature risen from a pact with the devil essentially.
Castlevania latest animated series have Death the entity be the source of power.
The story in that Untold movie is that Vlad did a pact with the devil, in exchange for all the lives of the occupying army,.
the russian army, let”s say, vlad voronin would be given limitless hellish power to kill them all.

That is what the original tales are, the tales of god of war being a strain of those also:
Kratos struck a deal with the gods in his time to help him essentially kill all opposition.

Win-Win for everyone - people hopeless would look to the demons for help, the helpless opposing army.
The underworld/hell would get countless cannon fodder for all the demons to munch on.
We have all these series and movies and games to entertain ourselves with.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The Underworld series have the patient zero, the white hair bearded guy who is protected at all times on a moving submarine because he is just feeble like a human.
Yup I think I remember that scene now.

Castlevania latest animated series have Death the entity be the source of power
Not sure if I'm up to speed on that series, think last time I watched it they managed to destroy the castle's teleportation device, Dracula died and his son stayed to watch over both castle and the Belmont Ruins. Think I saw up to where Belmont was dealing with a demon that infested a church in a rundown village.

I really like the blend of horror and humor in this VN. And the traces I see of some good oldies. The school has a Twilight Saga meets Ferris Beuller's day off. The Aunt's House is like Exorcist meets Exercism meets Not another scream movie. His house has a strange Cocoon vibe, Amelia house has a Blade vibe. There is so much you can read into every aspect of all the areas of the game and their all tied together quiet nicely. All in all this is one of my top 10 games.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes