dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
it seems factory is not yet on my map. Observe behavior of julia?

EDIT: Solution found. Just have to trigger a dream . Btw thanks mate @-CookieMonster666-
Hi, is there any specific thing that must be done the trigger the alien dream? Eg sleep at a specific time or talk to someone? I have almost everyone at max relationship stats and don't think I have seen the dream. Screenshot_2022-03-18-12-20-57-416_area.sixty.nine.c18.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi, is there any specific thing that must be done the trigger the alien dream? Eg sleep at a specific time or talk to someone? I have almost everyone at max relationship stats and don't think I have seen the dream. View attachment 1710713
You have to buy and read a book from a librarian about aliens

There should be an assignment about aliens in your journal

You can also go to the pool at midnight.To have a hot scene. I don't remember what day of the week.I don't know if it's that order I may not remember this qesta too well.Because it's been a long time since I did it.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
You have to buy and read a book from a librarian about aliens

There should be an assignment about aliens in your journal

You can also go to the pool at midnight.To have a hot scene. I don't remember what day of the week.I don't know if it's that order I may not remember this qesta too well.Because it's been a long time since I did it.
Think my game is bugged then because I've been to the pool several times and seen the alien scene but I'm missing the trigger to go further.
Screenshot_2022-03-18-12-39-56-824_area.sixty.nine.c18.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Think my game is bugged then because I've been to the pool several times and seen the alien scene but I'm missing the trigger to go further.
View attachment 1710731
Did you already buy the book on aliens from Lily in the Mall? If you have that (and it shows in your inventory), you need then actually to read it. (IIRC, it's something like click it and then click the Read button that appears; I'm not able to get into the game right now to look it up.) You should see a brief scene where the MC talks about reading it. Then you'll either be told you finished the book or you'll be told there's more reading to do. Reading also fatigues the MC, so be sure to watch your exhaustion level as well.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Great Game, just missing a proper incest patch, and few choices and some dialogs are not in English.
Though i am having trouble in read "book on aliens" part, I saw a event in which the book store girl was reading it, but i dont know how to get it, book store is empty.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great Game, just missing a proper incest patch
I don't know what you mean by "proper", but there is already , and it's about the best you're going to get. It searches text in the game and replaces references with "mom" or "sister" or whatever. Since there aren't variables for the relationship references, a patch can't just reassign "Landlady" to "Mother" or similar that patches for other games do. The best you can get is for the patch to replace text that exists using logic limited by lack of context.

Ren'Py doesn't have a way to know, for example, when the MC is talking with a friend about his mother (e.g., "When I asked, my mom said..." vs. talking with his sister about his mother (e.g., "When I asked, Mom said..."). So you'll have places where it won't sound quite right, but there's no way to get it to work perfectly.

Reactions: Ryantrix

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Great Game, just missing a proper incest patch, and few choices and some dialogs are not in English.
Though i am having trouble in read "book on aliens" part, I saw a event in which the book store girl was reading it, but i dont know how to get it, book store is empty.
I used the save file from the OP. Replaying it now to catch up to my current save.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know what you mean by "proper", but there is already , and it's about the best you're going to get. It searches text in the game and replaces references with "mom" or "sister" or whatever. Since there aren't variables for the relationship references, a patch can't just reassign "Landlady" to "Mother" or similar that patches for other games do. The best you can get is for the patch to replace text that exists using logic limited by lack of context.

Ren'Py doesn't have a way to know, for example, when the MC is talking with a friend about his mother (e.g., "When I asked, my mom said..." vs. talking with his sister about his mother (e.g., "When I asked, Mom said..."). So you'll have places where it won't sound quite right, but there's no way to get it to work perfectly.
Yep I meant exactly that when i said proper, once you apply the mod, everyone starts calling mom, mom. Its all hard coded, will need manual editing, since its too much work for a patch, we can only expect the developer to do something.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes